Class of 2021 - OT Thornton Gentry (SC) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 OT Thornton Gentry (SC) Offered

Offers from Newberry College, Georgia St, WMU, Liberty, CCU, NC St, ECU, App St, UNCC, Wofford, USF, William & Mary, Missouri, WKIU, Air Force, Syracuse

Offers from Newberry College, Georgia St, WMU, Liberty, CCU, NC St, ECU, App St, UNCC, Wofford, USF, William & Mary, Missouri, WKIU, Air Force, Syracuse

Not alot of big names on that offer list but gotta say, app st. Knows talent and mac teams know OL talent. plus an sec team and a couple acc teams plus airforce; its. A nice all around list of offers. Would be nice get.

Not alot of big names on that offer list but gotta say, app st. Knows talent and mac teams know OL talent. plus an sec team and a couple acc teams plus airforce; its. A nice all around list of offers. Would be nice get.
Talk about damning with faint praise.

What do you think of the player? Have you watched the film? Any critique or analysis that isn't someone else's judgment?

Talk about damning with faint praise.

What do you think of the player? Have you watched the film? Any critique or analysis that isn't someone else's judgment?

Goes without saying, love the player. All my point was is that a variety of offers as he has has plenty of merit. Hope we land him.

I told my kid he should look at Newberry. Upstart D2 lacrosse program in S.C. with money to burn.

he’s an NC State committ with offers from Syracuse, Virginia Tech, Missouri and Kansas State.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom