OT: Tripp Halstead, the boy who got hit in the head by a tree branch last October | Syracusefan.com

OT: Tripp Halstead, the boy who got hit in the head by a tree branch last October

Shermthegeneral

Starter
Last year I remember someone posting about this boy who got hit on the head by a large branch at his daycare from a strong wind gust due to hurricane Sandy. About a month ago someone on Facebook shared a link about him and I've been following him ever since and apparently his father is from Syracuse and they are both big Cuse fans.It seems like Tripp is getting better every day. Does anyone know if the athletic department knows about this kid? I think it would be awesome if they were able to do something for them. I attached a picture of Tripp below!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373472410.581840.jpg

Last year I remember someone posting about this boy who got hit on the head by a large branch at his daycare from a strong wind gust due to hurricane Sandy. About a month ago someone on Facebook shared a link about him and I've been following him ever since and apparently his father is from Syracuse and they are both big Cuse fans.It seems like Tripp is getting better every day. Does anyone know if the athletic department knows about this kid? I think it would be awesome if they were able to do something for them. I attached a picture of Tripp below!
View attachment 4154
YES! Great to hear. He looks a lot better from the pic.
And yes, I do know that JB and possibly some other staff met Tripp's dad at the very least. There was an article a while back.
They met at FF in Atlanta and I saw interview.
Made the dad's day!

Thanks for sharing, man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom