OT- UFC Silva. WARNING! graphic photo | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT- UFC Silva. WARNING! graphic photo

Yeah I don't think any other women can match her strength except for cyborg but that fight won't happen, and also you are right Miesha is very attractive.

Sarah McCann will be interesting. As a silver medalist in Olympic wrestling, I don't think she will be tossed around like Miesha Tate was.

Sarah McCann will be interesting. As a silver medalist in Olympic wrestling, I don't think she will be tossed around like Miesha Tate was.
I agree I think the McMann fight will be interesting, and your right McMann is on a totally different level when it comes to wrestling than what Tate brought to the table. I also want to see Rousey fight Alexis Davis who I think could give her problems on the feet.

Silva's injury looked like it was closed, not open - if true chance of infection is significantly reduced. I first thought on watching the replay that the break might be near the tibial plafond; such fractures can be very difficult to deal with as they often involve the ankle joint. The latest reports don't indicate a plafond frx - he's lucky. Prognosis here is excellent - stick a rod in the tibia and give him a few months. He should be fine. Whether he wants to fight again is up to him.

Mechanism, (relatively) low energy injury...doubt it would be plafond. But he's luckier than Ware was for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom