OT: UGA star running back arrested on felony weapons charges | Syracusefan.com

OT: UGA star running back arrested on felony weapons charges

Sometimes I just don't understand how people waste a great opportunity...

http://blogs.ajc.com/uga-sports-blo...ack-isaiah-crowell-jailed-on-weapons-charges/

I know that things like this happen everywhere, including in CNY, but it seems as if some places have more than their share.

The only difference between Georgia and Syracuse is that this kid will be on the football field in September.

And Syracuse fans would have 2 threads 10 pages long debating whether or not he should have a second chance.

Over/Under 5 games missed?

vs. Buffalo
@ Missouri
vs. Fla. Atlantic
vs. Vanderbilt
vs. Tennessee
----
@ South Carolina
@ Kentucky
vs. Florida
vs. Ole Miss
@ Auburn
vs. Georgia Southern
vs. Georgia Tech

Over/Under 5 games missed?

vs. Buffalo
@ Missouri
vs. Fla. Atlantic
vs. Vanderbilt
vs. Tennessee
----
@ South Carolina
@ Kentucky
vs. Florida
vs. Ole Miss
@ Auburn
vs. Georgia Southern
vs. Georgia Tech

He was actually benched a quarter for one game and suspended for another game last year for trouble so he just might be done. But I'll take the under, he'll be back for the Tennessee game.

He was actually benched a quarter for one game and suspended for another game last year for trouble so he just might be done. But I'll take the under, he'll be back for the Tennessee game.

My favorite Steve Spurrier quote regarding UGA:

When the Georgia Bulldogs finally got their way and had their traditional SEC opener against theSouth Carolina Gamecocks moved to later in the year for this season, some Carolina fans were displeased. Chief among them was the lead himself, as quoted in an exquisite conversation with Chris Low:
star-divide.v5e9d7f1.jpg

I don't know. I sort of always liked playing them that second game because you could always count on them having two or three key players suspended. -Steve Spurrier- The Old Ball Coach

This year, UGA defenders Bacarri Rambo, Alec Ogletree and Sanders Commings would've missed the South Carolina game if it had been played in its usual slot, and we've still got an entire summer's worth of suspensions to go.

Richt's recruiting...

come to Georgia and major in criminal activities.

he also had 3 2012 recruits in the car,i am sure they expelled him for hazing