OT: Unforgettable | Syracusefan.com

OT: Unforgettable

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
So do you like watching Poppy or hearing Cuse references more?

Just wish she could get the Syracuse accent down.

The writers ought to do an episode where they are at MSG watching the Orange play.

Both.
Poppy is sooo easy on the eyes. Can't ever recall a case in which the same woman looks sooo good in red hair vs. no-so-good in blonde hair (her "Without a Trace" character's color).

Of course, it could be just me...

Regarding "so good in red hair, not so good in blonde" I'd throw Emma Stone in the mix (which is weird, since she's a natural blonde but looks light years better as a redhead).

The Pilot isn't up on CBS..but it had many references to Syracuse as they were building up the characters. You can google it an see it on a video stream online.

I think the red works for her due to her skin tone. She is fair skin but not too pale.

Did you catch the block S and otto decals in the background of the bar last night?

Did you catch the block S and otto decals in the background of the bar last night?

Yes...like I said the story line will hopefully develop that they are shown to be Orange fans. Maybe a crime at MSG during a Cuse Game...with a cameo from Jim ahh make that Juli LOL

I noticed the brown tank top, didn't notice that she had red hair. :)

Yes...like I said the story line will hopefully develop that they are shown to be Orange fans. Maybe a crime at MSG during a Cuse Game...with a cameo from Jim ahh make that Juli LOL
Or better yet how about a road trip back to Syracuse to follow up on a lead in her sisters murder that takes them to the SU campus with an Academy Award performance by Doc Gross.

As someone who didn't grow up in CNY, but half of whose family did, I think of the Syracuse accent as "Fargo" light.

For example: my brother's name is Matt. To my aunts and uncles and cousins, however, it's "M-yat."

Not a Syracuse native, but I've lived here for a few decades. I still think locals have an accent..and Sear-a-cuse is an example spoken by a lot of locals...I always thought the proper pronunciation was Sara-cuse. Sara=Sarah

What do I know?

jekelish, don't ever say anything remotely negative about emma stone again. Understand?

trust me...I can really hear the accent when I come back to CNY

I watch it. Pretty hard to believe show. Where everyone at some point during the hour STOPS and looks at Poppy to wait for her to replay things in her mind. It's kinda silly.

And the Cuse references haven't been all that nice. Saying things like "we aren't like those Mayberry cops up in Syracuse." and things along those lines.

It's a bad show I'm about to bail on I think

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom