OT Urgent Fantasy Football ? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT Urgent Fantasy Football ?

Agreed. My RBs are Peterson, Forte, Morris and Law Firm, and it's a bitch to decide which one to sit from week to week. Peterson is the only one who has been in my lineup every week. Law Firm is generally the odd man out but that's burned me a few times.

Phew ya thats pretty tough as well, Morris has been a beast. I have luckily avoided a big dilema everyweek as Jennings has been on the shelf pretty much the entire year. I also have Amendola so him being hurt has actually helped as well.

Wayne does have a tendency to trail off, too.

I don't think you will do poorly whichever way you go.

At this point I have it down to Jones or Wayne. I know the consensus was to sit Jennings but with Nelson out and really no running game I am struggling to sit him.

At this point I have it down to Jones or Wayne. I know the consensus was to sit Jennings but with Nelson out and really no running game I am struggling to sit him.
Big game from Jennings I promise. This from a 10 yr commissioner in a money league. I'm starting him too.

Big game from Jennings I promise. This from a 10 yr commissioner in a big money league. I'm starting him too.

I was leaning toward playing him but you have put me over the top, to good a matchup to pass up. Gonna sit Jones I think and cross my fingers, woudl love to sit Wayne but knowing I will get at least a good game from him is to much for me to sit.

I was leaning toward playing him but you have put me over the top, to good a matchup to pass up. Gonna sit Jones I think and cross my fingers, woudl love to sit Wayne but knowing I will get at least a good game from him is to much for me to sit.
It's going to be a fantasy Buffett out there. I'm rolling with Calvin and Jennings.

Maybe you can help me out. I have a RB dilemma. I have Alfred Morris, Ridley, LeShoure and Michael Turner. I can start 2 RB and have a flex Spot. Who do I start?
Morris, Ridley, Turner... That Det game will be a shootout, so I don't see Leshoure doing well unless he can luck into a TD. I'm sitting him as well

Morris, Ridley, Turner... That Det game will be a shootout, so I don't see Leshoure doing well unless he can luck into a TD. I'm sitting him as well
I have to disagree, just because Turner has been pretty bad this year, he's banged up, and Quizz is about to take his job full time.

I have to disagree, just because Turner has been pretty bad this year, he's banged up, and Quizz is about to take his job full time.
Quizz cannot handle a full workload over the course of a season. So no way he takes the job full time. Turner is a better play than Leshoure because Atlanta will get out early on Carolina.

Well you already have a TD from Wayne.

And I'm a little irked that I'm on a bye this week since I already have two TDs from Peterson and one from Morris. What a waste.

Well you already have a TD from Wayne.

And I'm a little irked that I'm on a bye this week since I already have two TDs from Peterson and one from Morris. What a waste.

Ya that Wayne TD catch was big. I have Morris as well, really having a good game, could get 100 yards by half. Ended up sitting Jones who has no catches so far but plenty of time to still burn me.

Ya that Wayne TD catch was big. I have Morris as well, really having a good game, could get 100 yards by half. Ended up sitting Jones who has no catches so far but plenty of time to still burn me.

Better hope jennings gets in the end zone

I'm winning my playoff matchup right now 84 to 47. We've each got three guys left, so I feel pretty good.

Could feel better though. I played Peyton over Newton and Newton's blowing up. I also sat Alexander of the Chargers. Could have made it a ridiculous blowout.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Just a hunch ... that Wilson kid in NY is due to have a good game. :p

FYI, I picked up Seattle defense at 12:55 today. Yes sir

Cant believe they were still available, are the people in your league slow?
I forgot to mention I've only got 7 in my league. Neighborhood league

The Seahawks defense is singlehandedly responsible for me playing a team I'm 99% sure I will beat in the semifinals of my work league. This team was down 35 heading into the afternoon games, and has been starting LaGarrette Blount the past few weeks with Shady injured, and is now going to run away with the win.

Ironically I was pissed this person stole the Seattle D right before I was about to take them, and now the Seattle D is still helping my chances to win the title.