Class of 2022 - OT Valen Erickson (IL) In the Portal from Mizzou | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 OT Valen Erickson (IL) In the Portal from Mizzou

Yes they have if only they would become obsessed more with defensive lineman that would make it a match made in heaven.
Have been taking a lot of Dline the last cycle. I expect at least one transfer.

Have been taking a lot of Dline the last cycle. I expect at least one transfer.
Yes last cycle was good but the previous 3 were mediocre would love to see ( Moss ) make it here this summer but that might not happen , overall we should have hit the portal for at least 2 defensive lineman we lack depth along the line and although the guys who left our program via portal ( 4 ) defensive ends were nothing to brag about it still hurt our depth.

Yes last cycle was good but the previous 3 were mediocre would love to see ( Moss ) make it here this summer but that might not happen , overall we should have hit the portal for at least 2 defensive lineman we lack depth along the line and although the guys who left our program via portal ( 4 ) defensive ends were nothing to brag about it still hurt our depth.
Agree on D line concerns but my concerns are really for the '22 season. The staff majorly lucked out with regards to DL situation for the upcoming '21 season resulting in McKinley, Black and Kingsley being able to come back. If not, it would have been a disaster. We were so bare with the bigs on the DL that i'm still nervous about what we will have for the '22 season. Really like the '21 class coming in but we needed it a year earlier. Granted the '21 class was recruited for a different scheme but we didn't bring in any DT's and the DE's were pretty thin and aren't going to even be DE's in this scheme. Well I guess Lemieux would be but he is moving on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom