OT Want to feel better? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT Want to feel better?

Now I hope ND gets waxed in the title game. UConn has lost 7 straight OT games??? Hmmm is that when coaching takes over?

Wouldn't mind seeing Miss State win either. From what I saw last year and this year, their coach seems very classy and easy to cheer for.

Looking at box score (never thought Id say that), has each team only played six players?
upload_2018-3-31_8-32-23.png

Looking at box score (never thought Id say that), has each team only played six players?
Playing 6 players in a win or go home game is fine.
Playing 6 players for multiple months in a row wears players down.

Playing 6 players in a win or go home game is fine.
Playing 6 players for multiple months in a row wears players down.
Did our players get worn down? They played their best basketball of the year in the last 4 games

Did our players get worn down? They played their best basketball of the year in the last 4 games
We played our best games when he had rest before during the regular season.

During the tournament adrenaline will carry any 18-21 kid.
That BC game was our best shooting game it came after 7 days off.
That second Wake game off 6 days of rest.

Playing grinding games in January/February wears anyone down.

We played our best games when he had rest before during the regular season.

During the tournament adrenaline will carry any 18-21 kid.
That BC game was our best shooting game it came after 7 days off.
That second Wake game off 6 days of rest.

Playing grinding games in January/February wears anyone down.
We won 3 tough games in 5 days.

We won 3 tough games in 5 days.
I commend the team for their toughness that week.
My point is about the fact you need depth for the regular season.
In the tournament play 7 it’s win or go home.
In a typical Syracuse regular season every single game shouldn’t be win or go home mentality. Depth is good then.

ND 61, Miss St 58

Arike Ogunbowale from ND hit the buzzer beater again.

McCowan had a point blank layup and missed. Notre Dame with a bad pass. Notre Dame gets away with a tackle on what could have been a breakaway layup. Mississippi State got screwed.

First NC for ND since 2001.

Do they do titanic music for the women?

Miss St totally screwed at mid court when the ND girl ran over the Miss St girl. If JB was the coach he would have lost his sheet. Horrible non call.

I got a cool story about these games. So Friday night I walked to my local bar plans changed due to car trouble. Didn't know it was Womens FF sorta off my radar but I like to watch the ladies and people I sat next to were watching the game.

Luckily I realized they were ND fans and I could root against uconn and not be a jerk.

So I asked if they both went there and the girl is like no my cousin is on the team. So I later asked which number and she said 24. Who is Arike who hit both game winners lol. I should have gone back tonight to watch I bet they went back I'd definitely go back to the same bar but I was actually rooting for MSU cause they beat uconn last year and Victoria Vivians is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and really good (I like the MSU center too) I'd have rooted for ND vs anyone else after beatung uconn. I hope they drove to Columbus and saw that. I was scared I jinxed them against uconn when I asked if they were going Sunday when they were up 5 and the game ended up going to OT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom