Class of 2019 - OT Wanya Morris (GA) Transferring from Tennessee | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 OT Wanya Morris (GA) Transferring from Tennessee

I guess we have to respect his decision to currently remain undecided.

This isn't high school, dude. Just send out a tweet when you've actually made a decision.

Breakfast this morning - top 4:

1. Grape fruit with two strips of bacon;
2. Oatmeal with cinnamon;
3. A bowl (or two) of Honey Nut Cheerios; or
4. I may completely withdraw from breakfast and just have black coffee.

Respect my decision. #blessed

(I dont post from a phone otherwise I would have added the requisite emojis - orange + bacon; bowl; honey bee; color black; and prayer hands).

Last edited:
Breakfast this morning - top 4:

1. Grape fruit with two strips of bacon;
2. Oatmeal with cinnamon;
3. A bowl (or two) of Honey Nut Cheerios; or
4. I may completely withdraw from breakfast and just have black coffee.

Respect my decision. #blessed

(I dont post from a phone otherwise I would have added the requisite emojis - orange + bacon; bowl; honey bee; color black; and prayer hands).
So you completely eliminated the Orange (juice). Lock the thread.

Question -- when we start bumping these threads for grad transfers, is it only because there was interest way back when or is it because we believe that there's a current shot at a player transferring here?

Seems like a ton of these old threads get pulled up without there being any real connection to Cuse in the transfer process.

Question -- when we start bumping these threads for grad transfers, is it only because there was interest way back when or is it because we believe that there's a current shot at a player transferring here?

Seems like a ton of these old threads get pulled up without there being any real connection to Cuse in the transfer process.
There either had to be an existing thread from the original recruitment, or great pun potential with the recruit’s name.

We offered the kid once.

Who doesn't like sloppy seconds?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom