OT: Were any of you guys friends with each other while students at 'Cuse??? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Were any of you guys friends with each other while students at 'Cuse???

I've got two for sure...

To my surprise, I had no idea who Kaiser was until a fraternity reunion in NYC a year and a half ago... Turns out we were not only in the same fraternity, but also the same pledge class. We spent much of the night bitching about SU's semi-finals loss to Cincy in the Big East Tourney and, of course, the GRob years.

Also, I was pretty good friends with BostonOrange through school, but definitely jeopardized that friendship a few years after graduating when I got wasted and may or may not have dropped a NYC Yellow Pages on his face - requiring a late night trip to the ER. That said, he's an awesome guy and just welcomed a baby girl into his family as per facebook posts.

NYCFAN and I were fraternity brothers a few years apart although I got to know him pretty well because he was around the house a lot and I was good friends at SU with his younger brother.

Orangepassion and I worked at the same school, years back. One day while in the teachers work space, I look over to see him reading the board, just as I was. Instant conversation started and we've been friends ever since!

NYCFAN and I were fraternity brothers a few years apart although I got to know him pretty well because he was around the house a lot and I was good friends at SU with his younger brother.
serious questions:

1. did you or anyone you know, witness NYCFAN have his Rev Jim Ignatowski moment with a bottle of vodka???

2. what was he like before?? pictures or it didnt happen and he was born this way with vodka in his baba.

serious questions:

1. did you or anyone you know, witness NYCFAN have his Rev Jim Ignatowski moment with a bottle of vodka???

2. what was he like before?? pictures or it didnt happen and he was born this way with vodka in his baba.
reverend_jim_ignatowski.jpg

Ahhhhh... okie doke!

I'm sure I may have crossed paths with someone on here at some point, but considering I rarely went to class, didn't really venture too far outside my small circle of friends (except when we went to parties at Crow, because one of my roommates was the president and I got to know some of his frat brothers through him...oh, and Donn Vidosh, who played lax, but that was only because he and one of my other roommates played football together in high school).

That said, I was there from 99-03 and was a history major who worked for a little bit in the Archbold weight room at the desk where people checked their bags in. Freshman year in Sadler, sophomore in Dellplain. I also lived on Euclid junior and senior years, like two blocks off of campus, and we threw a lot of big parties so like I said, if anyone on here was at SU from 99-03 there's a solid chance we've crossed paths without realizing it.

I hold a BA from Rutgers and an MBA from Georgetown. OK I'm not going to demean my college like that. I went to OCC.

I went to occ then esf. Su professors, in my opinion , resent stumpies. My inorganic chem prof at.su was evil

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Tapatalk 2

I went to occ then esf. Su professors, in my opinion , resent stumpies. My inorganic chem prof at.su was evil

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Tapatalk 2

I somehow only really knew one ESF guy at SU, because he lived across the hall from me in Sadler my freshman year. I have never met a bigger stoner in my life. Very much reinforced the stereotype, and I love a good living, breathing stereotype.

I was at SU in 92/93, but dont know anyone from the board from my SU days. i may have crossed paths with Bayside, as I played a boatload of hoops in Archbald.

I was a record holding Dominos delivery guy, and if you ordered 'za, I may have brought it to you.

I lived on Livingston, ate at Shaw, and hung at Chucks.

I was at SU in 92/93, but dont know anyone from the board from my SU days. i may have crossed paths with Bayside, as I played a boatload of hoops in Archbald.

I was a record holding Dominos delivery guy, and if you ordered 'za, I may have brought it to you.

Who needs friends from college, when we have all the friends we've met on here???

Speaking of which...swish, did we forget to celebrate the 10 year anniversary of you posting your résumé on here??

If so, I apologize.

IDK, I had the awesome job of reffing intramural ball (most everyone was terrible), so that's one way. Who was your team?

I have a lot of lurker friends on this site, they have no idea I post. Mystery isn't always a bad thing. :)

The classic - oh yeah, I remember you!

Great moment...myself, Mason, Fairfax (who UEO corrupted), Bill Orange, JOC, Orange in DC (my ACC hatin brother), Chip met for dinner at The Palm DC. Muttsy (God rest his soul) showed up with the look of horror that can only be associated with meeting people he met on a sports site on the internet.

I somehow only really knew one ESF guy at SU, because he lived across the hall from me in Sadler my freshman year. I have never met a bigger stoner in my life. Very much reinforced the stereotype, and I love a good living, breathing stereotype.

Not much changes. Back in the days, way back, when there was a Stumpy house I was always impressed by what could be grown in a closet with a grow light.;)

I grew up in DeWitt but went to Ithaca College. A bunch of people from my high school went to Syracuse. I graduated JD with Drummond and was 2 years behind Schwedes. My family had season tix for football and basketball so I still made it up for games whenever possible. I vaguely remember parties at the Sig Ep house in 89-90.

How many you suppose are non alumni, non locals like myself? I've never lived closer than 250 miles to campus but picked Cuse as a youngster after my aunt took me to a game. I grew up with Cuse as top 25ish in both football and hoops every year and looking forward to getting back there shortly.

FWIW, I've had season tickets in the past as well prior to marriage and children.

St. Tristian falls into that category