Class of 2021 - OT Wes Hoeh (IL) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 OT Wes Hoeh (IL) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two years ago Louisville’s OL was a dumpster fire. Last year they turned it around. Stuff happens.

He’s not going from 3 to 4 star status if he commits here. Not enough subscriptions.
Biggins said w/ a solid senior year he could vault up the rankings. He said he really likes him.

Biggins said w/ a solid senior year he could vault up the rankings. He said he really likes him.
Big'uns?

1592579576729.png

I don’t worry about OLineman. Too much history showing that lightly recruited guys are as impactful as heavily recruited guys. Nobody can project an OL success from high junior year to college 4th year junior.
Great point. A lot of other factors come in to play once they hit campus and most of it has to do with work ethic. Most of our best lineman have been the lower rated ones.

That chicago themed tweet would indicate the Illinois kid...

We need more beef, so hopefully (if that is the commit) this kid brings it and fast.

pretty clear it's the Illinois kid. not me, who is the un-athletic and old man Illinois kid, but Hoeh

Considering our last 4* OL recruit can't even get on the field I don't put much stock in the ratings at all.
Why wouldn’t you? He had a Georgia and Auburn offer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online