OT: WFAN/Francessa moving from YES | Syracusefan.com

OT: WFAN/Francessa moving from YES

Marsh01 said:
Good hes terrible. Kay is so much better

Francessa likely to wind up on MSG

good news. Kay can drive me crazy but he's a better interviewer and has the ability to have a normal conversation with someone

KellySyracuse said:
Hey cuseguy, are you one of those guys in your AV or do you know them? I sit in their section - S Y R A C U S E, SYRACUSE SYRACUSE RAH RAH RAH! Every first down people, every first down!

I don't know those guys but I love their look and devotion. They've been around for some time.

KellySyracuse said:
Hey cuseguy, are you one of those guys in your AV or do you know them? I sit in their section - S Y R A C U S E, SYRACUSE SYRACUSE RAH RAH RAH! Every first down people, every first down!

If they could do that chant the same way the band does we could start something.

Can they get Francessa off the radio? He's pompous, a know it all and is mean to his callers...the trifecta. Never been able to listen to him.

shermstheman said:
Can they get Francessa off the radio? He's pompous, a know it all and is mean to his callers...the trifecta. Never been able to listen to him.

They're not getting him off TV. He's moving to another station, probably MSG. Like him or not, his ratings are great.

They're talking sports going at is as hard as they can
It's mike and the mad dog on the fan
Nothing can get by em
Turn it on and try em
Mike and the mad dog
Wfaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand good afternoon everybody!

Actually all that makes sense. Kay and the YES, because it seems to some people you can't get to much Yankee content. Francesa and MSG, he still gets to be NYC focused.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom