OT: What are your 3 favorite sports to watch on TV? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

OT: What are your 3 favorite sports to watch on TV?

1. MLB. Boston Red Sox
2. Men College BB Syracuse
3. NFL

I had a hard time picking between Sox and Cuse because their like my two children. For me it comes down to the Sox being me and my dads thing and Cuse just being my team I picked in 1st grade. My biggest sports fear was my dad dying before the Red Sox won the World Series. So I have to pick Sox one.

Stealing yours and reversing the order, but I feel the same way about the Cuse and Sox. NFL will be included only because it's something my son and I do - I really have lost all interest since moving to VT 13 years ago.

1. Men's college hoops
2. MLB
3. NFL

If we get enough answers (and people don't abuse the rules), I'll compile the results after ever 75 replies or so.
college b/b (mens)
college f/ball
MLB (Yankees)
Rules:
1. 3 favorite sports to watch on TV. Only 3.
2. Must list in order. No ties. I will count the first one listed as the 1st place vote if you can't make up your mind.
3. College sports are different than pro. So, e.g., college basketball and pro basketball can both be listed.
4. Women's sports differ from mens' sports, so feel free to list WNBA and NBA
5. For soccer, your professional choices are National Team or Club Soccer (not Serie A, Bundesliga, etc...)
6. Auto racing must be narrowed down (i.e. Nascar, Indy, Formula 1,etc...)
7. Olympic Basketball, Olympic Hockey, etc... don't count

I will use a 5-3-2 scoring system

I'll get it rolling with

1. College BB (men)
2. NFL
3. Golf

College hoops ('Cuse)
Soccer
Hockey

If we get enough answers (and people don't abuse the rules), I'll compile the results after ever 75 replies or so.

Rules:
1. 3 favorite sports to watch on TV. Only 3.
2. Must list in order. No ties. I will count the first one listed as the 1st place vote if you can't make up your mind.
3. College sports are different than pro. So, e.g., college basketball and pro basketball can both be listed.
4. Women's sports differ from mens' sports, so feel free to list WNBA and NBA
5. For soccer, your professional choices are National Team or Club Soccer (not Serie A, Bundesliga, etc...)
6. Auto racing must be narrowed down (i.e. Nascar, Indy, Formula 1,etc...)
7. Olympic Basketball, Olympic Hockey, etc... don't count

I will use a 5-3-2 scoring system

I'll get it rolling with

1. College BB (men)
2. NFL
3. Golf

1. College basketball (men)
2. College football
3. Tennis - US Open and Wimbledon

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Thank you sir. Been around for awhile but had not really posted.great site, I'll try to continue more.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom