OT: Whitney dead at 48 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Whitney dead at 48

jr4750

All American
Wow!

Says USAToday

Denied by her agent... Weird

Shocker.....well, on second thought not really. Can't do coke 7 days a week for 15 years straight and expect to have a long life...unless you're Keith Richards.

Shocker.....well, on second thought not really. Can't do coke 7 days a week for 15 years straight and expect to have a long life...unless you're Keith Richards.

"...The Grrrrraaaatt-set Druh ugs, of all...
...are streaming through my veinnnnnns..."

RIP Whitney. I took one of my girlfriends in HS to her concert at the NYS Fair. I got free tickets. This was the concert that started and then was called due to a torrential rain and thunderstorm. She promised to come back a week later and perform again. I said 'yeah right, this is little ol Syracuse and the NYS Fair'. She kept her word and came back a week later and played. This was when she was at the top of her game and before Bobby Brown. The Bobby Brown Whitney would never have come back. In fact, she probably would never have gone on in the light rain (which became a biblical deluge) to begin with.

Sad to hear.

ozzy!

Bobby Brown opened her eyes to the white devil..and that was the end... she's had a tough past 15 years..

Bobby Brown and Bel Biv Devoe have been the worst things to happen to a lot of people - ask Whitney and Rob Moore

I am not aware of the BBD / Rob Moore story. Whahappen?

BBD did a song called "Poison" and in it there is a line that goes "Rob Moore you're dead". I believe that Rob Moore took Michael Bivin's GF away from him or something to that effect although I could be wrong on that.

BBD did a song called "Poison" and in it there is a line that goes "Rob Moore you're dead". I believe that Rob Moore took Michael Bivin's GF away from him or something to that effect although I could be wrong on that.

That is not the line, and the Rob Moore thing is a myth.

'wrong move, you're dead' misconstrued for 'Rob Moore, you're dead'

I have a confession to make... The Bodyguard might be my all-time fave chick flick. Really liked that movie.

My best friend in college, roommate, best man in my wedding, died at age 47. Suicide. I'm still not over it. Such is life.

Carpe Diem, my friends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuse13159

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom