OT: Why is it hotter in Syracuse right now than it is in NTX? | Syracusefan.com

OT: Why is it hotter in Syracuse right now than it is in NTX?

I don't know, but I'm thrilled. It was 70 on Sunday here in north Texas and I had to be outside all day at a golf tournament, so I'm definitely not going to complain when in the past it's typically been in the 95-105 range for this tournament.

I don't know, but I'm thrilled. It was 70 on Sunday here in north Texas and I had to be outside all day at a golf tournament, so I'm definitely not going to complain when in the past it's typically been in the 95-105 range for this tournament.

So you were golfing in the midst of our 48 monsoon rains which by the way we are not supposed to have this time of year?

So you were golfing in the midst of our 48 monsoon rains which by the way we are not supposed to have this time of year?

I wasn't golfing, I was taking pictures of the golfers. Fortunately we avoided monsoons and just got a consistent drizzle here.

I wasn't golfing, I was taking pictures of the golfers. Fortunately we avoided monsoons and just got a consistent drizzle here.

In Tarrant it was coming down in buckets (off and on with a few breaks) so the wife and I used our membership at Homestead winery and went and tasted wine for free all afternoon :D

Ah, I'm in Grayson County so I guess you guys down south of here got all of the crappy weather. I'd say yours sounds better than my afternoon but I can't complain, since I was drinking free beer the entire time I was working.

Ah, I'm in Grayson County so I guess you guys down south of here got all of the crappy weather. I'd say yours sounds better than my afternoon but I can't complain, since I was drinking free beer the entire time I was working.

Well we have a saying in this house if it isn't pool weather lets make it wine weather :D

Is the end of the world due to polar shift upon us?

:noidea:

Yes, the earths axis is shifting. It's because there are so many people and buildings on the northern hemisphere. Global Tilting I think it's called.

In Tarrant it was coming down in buckets (off and on with a few breaks) so the wife and I used our membership at Homestead winery and went and tasted wine for free all afternoon :D

You can just thank us in Carolina for sharing the Monsoon weather we have been experiencing with you. My grass has never been greener and needing mowing all the time or my veggies more rotted than this June/July. Enjoy.

Here in S FL its been in the low 80's the past few days. Played 18 holes of golf on Sunday and didn't feel like dying afterwards.

You can just thank us in Carolina for sharing the Monsoon weather we have been experiencing with you. My grass has never been greener and needing mowing all the time or my veggies more rotted than this June/July. Enjoy.

Well the sun just came back out two hours ago so I am looking forward to grilling some salmon and asparagus by the pool and want our sunny hot weather back (without the 85% humidity of CNY of course)

Coke came out with their earnings this morning. Revenues and volumes were down. Their explanation: cooler weather. Interesting.

I'm in Harris County, TX and it's been pouring the past two days. Better than 100+ weather though.

I'm in Harris County, TX and it's been pouring the past two days. Better than 100+ weather though.

I'm just outside Harris County and it rained a little yesterday and just rained when I got home from work today. My grass is still brown, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom