Class of 2024 - OT Willie Goodacre (TX) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (6/26/23) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 OT Willie Goodacre (TX) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (6/26/23)

Willie, Go Orange!​

IMG_4392.gif

I think his HS film had him at OT exclusively but if I had to guess, he is going to end up at OG.

Very raw but he is strong and nasty.
This is one that would like to get.
We don't often get these type of players who could be all-american in a couple of years on the OL.

If Cuse lands him I think the future interior OL (along with freshman Trevion Mack) starts to look very nice.

I wasn't big on Mack when we flipped him last year. Kid is from Minneapolis, but garnered no interest from the hometown Gophers.

But seeing him in that picture from the end of his track season, I was shocked by how light he looked for a 300+ pound kid. I think we may have gotten a quality developmental prospect here, given how he carries his weight.

I wasn't big on Mack when we flipped him last year. Kid is from Minneapolis, but garnered no interest from the hometown Gophers.

But seeing him in that picture from the end of his track season, I was shocked by how light he looked for a 300+ pound kid. I think we may have gotten a quality developmental prospect here, given how he carries his weight.
I was thinking the same thing. He's clearly athletic and can get to 320lbs probably easily and retain excellent mobility

If we can't beat Kansas for a football recruit....I don't know what to say..