(Other) Grad Transfer | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

(Other) Grad Transfer

he has a lot of talent, we saw that ourselves.
questionable motor, motivations, etc. but the talent is there. or, at least it was when he was at syracuse

I totally get it talent wise. At what point does the other stuff make it not worth it? For a program like Detroit you take the best you can get no matter what but still..hope for their sake and his he can put it together.

r u dense?
Really looking forward to seeing how our conventional (and hopefully immediately-eligible) transfer from Illinois meshes with the team. Even if he has to wait a year, I think it's a great investment vs. a grad transfer.

As for your question, the answer is writ large across the Cuomo thread over in Never-Never Land.

Really looking forward to seeing how our conventional (and hopefully immediately-eligible) transfer from Illinois meshes with the team. Even if he has to wait a year, I think it's a great investment vs. a grad transfer.

As for your question, the answer is writ large across the Cuomo thread over in Never-Never Land.
even if he's eligible i currently believe there is less than 50% chance we have a full season anyway

he has a lot of talent, we saw that ourselves.
questionable motor, motivations, etc. but the talent is there. or, at least it was when he was at syracuse

Yep. I think he gets way too much hate around here, but I get it. And I know that it’s all in good fun for most, or just not actually all that serious to them. I’m all for yo momma jokes, and I’m offended by very little, if anything at all. There’s just a select few that seem to legitimately hate the kid, and wish him nothing but bad things in life. Oh well. Not gonna tell people how to feel, but I do wish TT well.

Seth Towns was the number 1 rated grad transfer. We need to be more aggressive in closing to get the commitment. I know we pursued him.
More aggressive? He's from Columbus, and ultimately decided to go to Ohio State because he couldn't visit anywhere else, and the entire country was shut down. There isn't much more our coaching staff could have done under the circumstances.

Grad transfers are by definition short-term thinking. I think the coaching staff has done a phenomenal job building a roster for next year and beyond.

More aggressive? He's from Columbus, and ultimately decided to go to Ohio State because he couldn't visit anywhere else, and the entire country was shut down. There isn't much more our coaching staff could have done under the circumstances.
I like the arguments that our staff didn’t do enough; implying that these kids aren’t allowed to have other places in mind and if the staff “works hard” they should get the kid no matter what

Bryce Aiken ended up at Seton Hall. We couldn't have beaten out Seton Hall.

Grew up in NJ. Seton Hall was one of his final three schools when he committed to Harvard.

Grew up in NJ. Seton Hall was one of his final three schools when he committed to Harvard.

I'm just saying there were a few that peaked my fancy. Justin Turner of Bowling Green was in the portal looked around then decided to return to Bowling Green. Elijah was a buckets getter. I'm not sure Buddy is a go to scorer same with Girard at this point we don't know yet. Would have like a guarantee bucket getter.

Seth Towns was the number 1 rated grad transfer. We need to be more aggressive in closing to get the commitment. I know we pursued him.
He passed up some big offers to head home. We were in a losing situation from the beginning. Come on

I'm just saying there were a few that peaked my fancy. Justin Turner of Bowling Green was in the portal looked around then decided to return to Bowling Green. Elijah was a buckets getter. I'm not sure Buddy is a go to scorer same with Girard at this point we don't know yet. Would have like a guarantee bucket getter.
I would be absolutely shocked if Griff didn't get a waive. He checks all the boxes and by all accounts, the coaches think he will get it and are planning on it. They sold him on coming here to start day 1 and take Hughes role

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom