Other than a new indoor practice facility what else do we need? | Syracusefan.com

Other than a new indoor practice facility what else do we need?

Crusty

Living Legend
Is all the consternation over facilities only focused on the new 100 yard separate indoor practice facility? What else is needed?

For players, the practice facility and updated dome locker rooms are the immediate needs.

After that, I think serious attention needs to be paid to the "fan experience". As we aren't getting a new stadium any time soon, university seriously needs to look at upgrading the dome facility with individual seating, concourse and bathroom upgades. This should be in the next 5-7 years

Beyond that, I see an eventual need to update the Skytop living quarters.

For players, the practice facility and updated dome locker rooms are the immediate needs.

After that, I think serious attention needs to be paid to the "fan experience". As we aren't getting a new stadium any time soon, university seriously needs to look at upgrading the dome facility with individual seating, concourse and bathroom upgades. This should be in the next 5-7 years

They had better keep the troughs, seriously I waited in line for 25 min. at rich stadium after they redid their bathrooms and put in urinals.

I'm totally ok with dome, but do wish for a family bathroom when I bring my daughters without my wife.

I just read in post standard this morning that university plowed $2m into peck hall for renovations. Very surprised.

IPF, Locker Rooms are just to be on par with the Jones...

Then, to separate, a reno to Skytop which includes building a new Suite for team captains that has state of the art everything, blue carpet with Orange 44 in the middle... That'd be impressive.

Hotter hostesses.
Do we even have hostesses?

I used to work with a woman who was a "hostess" at Florida State. Her group actually had a name..."The Garnet and Gold Girls".

She said their job was to sway recruits to FSU. I could never get her to discuss details. She was smoking hot but dumb as a post.

One of the worst combinations of attributes a woman can have.
fry.PNG

They had better keep the troughs, seriously I waited in line for 25 min. at rich stadium after they redid their bathrooms and put in urinals.

I myself , am a pee trough advocate, as renting beer at the Dome becomes less of an adventure as to how long one's bladder will remain intact. Remember folks, the key to the Men's Room at the Dome is, head for the corner where you have a 90 degree option of movement as a space is vacated.:)

medical/rehab inside manley totally renovated. this shouldn't require donor money this is something the University should do out of basic common sense

Only thing they "need" is to upgrade the med facilities. Maybe the dome locker room after that.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

Only thing they "need" is to upgrade the med facilities. Maybe the dome locker room after that.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3
good call Bees i forgot about the Med facilities i would say that might be job one prior to the new practice facility.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom