OTHERS RECEIVING VOTES! | Syracusefan.com

OTHERS RECEIVING VOTES!

cali315phan

Starter
I know it's early, and we have to keep winning, but wondering if we'll be in the others receiving votes pool after our week 1 performance? I would imagine if we win the next 3 and some teams lose, we would actually be ranked. That would be huge for recruiting momentum, moreso than Dungey's last year, because now we have actual stud recruiters.

Did Louisville have any in the first poll? If not, then I would doubt it.

Based on the lack of recognition of our win on national college radio shows this morning, I'm not even sure some folks know we won and won big. Hell, even the ACC recap on Sirius ESPNU just mentioned the score, nothing else.

Based on the lack of recognition of our win on national college radio shows this morning, I'm not even sure some folks know we won and won big. Hell, even the ACC recap on Sirius ESPNU just mentioned the score, nothing else.
This. We got almost no traction on this.

Hell, even other fan forums weren't even talking about the game last night.

I know it's early, and we have to keep winning, but wondering if we'll be in the others receiving votes pool after our week 1 performance? I would imagine if we win the next 3 and some teams lose, we would actually be ranked. That would be huge for recruiting momentum, moreso than Dungey's last year, because now we have actual stud recruiters.
Good win for the program and a great way to start the season. But...come on man

Its possible Louisville just isn't very good... I'll ignore that. Cbs had them ranked 41. We were 82. That just changed. If we haven't moved up by about 40, I'll be shocked.

We need to DESTROY Uconn for the slightest upward movement. We'll know where we stand after Purdue. Struggling against uconn would yuck any yum. I refuse to entertain that possibility.

Its possible Louisville just isn't very good... I'll ignore that. Cbs had them ranked 41. We were 82. That just changed. If we haven't moved up by about 40, I'll be shocked.

We need to DESTROY Uconn for the slightest upward movement. We'll know where we stand after Purdue. Struggling against uconn would yuck any yum. I refuse to entertain that possibility.
We are going to demolish that green QB of theirs, they have a good RB but nothing else

I turned on the Iowa game in the 4th quarter when I saw it was 5-3 and I expected everyone to be wearing leather helmets

Was watching that game live. Both teams stunk, although at least NDSU was FCS.

I was desperately hoping that the Jackrabbits would kick another FG and win 6-5. But alas, in a game of punt attrition, they gave up two safeties to Iowa, which is why the final score was 7-3.

Too bad -- the Hawkeyes stink, always good to see the B1G lose.

Good win for the program and a great way to start the season. But...come on man
I knows it's silly, but its not outrageous. Louisville received votes pre season. So will it be interpreted as Louisville wildly overrated or were actually good? When we go 12-0 it'll be irrelevant.

Was watching that game live. Both teams stunk, although at least NDSU was FCS.

I was desperately hoping that the Jackrabbits would kick another FG and win 6-5. But alas, in a game of punt attrition, they gave up two safeties to Iowa, which is why the final score was 7-3.

Too bad -- the Hawkeyes stink, always good to see the B1G lose.

NDSU = North Dakota State Bison and multiple FCS Champion and 6-0 in their last 6 games against FBS, including one game against Iowa.

SDSU = South Dakota State Jackrabbits. While they've been pretty good in their own right, the only FBS they've beaten recently is Colorado St.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom