OTL all over Paterno and Sandusky | Syracusefan.com

OTL all over Paterno and Sandusky

arbitragegls

All Conference
...apparently someone came forward to indicate that JOPA gave special university treatment to football players regarding testing, grades, lying etc....so Paterno is now a big time loser...as for Sandusky...now one of his kids bringing charges...Yikes.

Am wondering why no one in Bernie's family has issued any kind of supporting statement...Bernie has kids...any of them abused (hopefully not) but would feel better if they came forward now and said NOT ONCE-NOT AT ALL. Same for wife.....just saying.

Am wondering why no one in Bernie's family has issued any kind of supporting statement...Bernie has kids...any of them abused (hopefully not) but would feel better if they came forward now and said NOT ONCE-NOT AT ALL. Same for wife.....just saying.

How do you know they haven't? That kind of supporting evidence is not going to be told is it?

How do you know they haven't? That kind of supporting evidence is not going to be told is it?

Bernie's Family is the only others involved that know the truth. IMO hs wife knows all!

Bernie's Family is the only others involved that know the truth. IMO hs wife knows all!
so your assuming he is guilty ------ how do you know something if it didnt happen???

Why would you think his wife knows all? There is a lot that my wife doesn't know about me. Well, there was a lot before I told her. Is it you opinion that Bernie confided in his wife that he fiddled about with young boys?

Well, his son Dave's facebook left a status last Friday saying thanks for the support and there is zero truth to the accusations.

Update: Never spent much time on Facebook, but real interesting the things you can find there. Found one of Bernie's nephews pages from Dave Fine's and he has a lot of status updates saying the claims are bogus and even mentioned watching the game from Saturday with Bernie and his wife and said they were in great spirits

so your assuming he is guilty ------ how do you know something if it didnt happen???
I am not saying that at all... Are you married? I cant change the station without my wife asking what I am watching now when I am downstairs.. There is no way a husband can molest a child 100s of times in the basemaent with out his wife knowing...No way!!!!

...just remember...Sandusky's wife said nothing...and now one his children is claiming abuse...there is something to be said to come out and say it...and something for not....no way do I believe Bernie is guilty...but would really like to hear from the wife...

...apparently someone came forward to indicate that JOPA gave special university treatment to football players regarding testing, grades, lying etc....quote]

This part has been known for ages.