Otto Porter | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Otto Porter

I thought CJ had a shot at player of the year going into the game. Otto today ended the race - heck of a game.

Tremendous performance by Porter:

played the whole game
only player to shoot over 50% from the field
5-10 from 3
5 steals

He's not Carmelo but he's the best in the conference this year.

When you consider that his teammates shot 7-35 and they still won the game by 11... yeah, that was one of the better individual performances I've seen in a while.
Not many other college players could replicate his 4 point play, or the other and-1 he had shortly after.
helluva player

WORST. POST. EVER.

You people actually think this guy is in Melos freaking galaxy? You are freaking nutz. HE HAD A CAREER GAME. He's a nice player. That is all. You guys think because he might win Big East player of the year he is some transcendent force? Realize what era of college bball we are in.

Porter is excellent, easily the best player in the BE. Dude just knows how to play the game and has all the skills to succeed in any situation. He's like Wes Johnson with better basketball skills.

Porter is excellent, easily the best player in the BE. Dude just knows how to play the game and has all the skills to succeed in any situation. He's like Wes Johnson with better basketball skills.

Sure give him wes johnson. Melo? please. total joke.

His #22 reminded me of rudy gay. Maybe Porter had a career day but he did it on a very large scale

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Loathe as I am to give anybody from Georgetown credit for anything, Porter & JTIII were both brilliant yesterday.

And you watched what game today? :noidea:
As the old expression goes, as a basketball player, JS couldn't carry his jock.
People who think James is a next level player are crazy. If this team makes the Sweet 16 it will be in e if JB's v best coaching jobs, ever.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Sure give him wes johnson. Melo? please. total joke.
I agree. Carmelo was so much better and so much more consistent. It's not even close.

You people actually think this guy is in Melos freaking galaxy? You are freaking nutz. HE HAD A CAREER GAME. He's a nice player. That is all. You guys think because he might win Big East player of the year he is some transcendent force? Realize what era of college bball we are in.

Of course he's not Melo. My comment was about the suggestion that his scoring 33 of his team's 57 points in a critical rivalry game was the same as Southerland scoring 35 of 91 in an early season event.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom