Otto | Syracusefan.com

Otto

HoustonCuse

2020-21 Iggy Winner Lead Scorer & Post Season Rcd
I just stumbled across this video from the Final Four last year. While it is just a silly mascot video, my daughter is in it! At the 45 second mark, that's her dancing with Otto at the SU Friday practice.

I'm super pumped! There was a camera crew and about 3 other media people with cameras and phones filming her dancing with Otto but I never could find it anywhere. Now, exactly a year later I come across this! Makes my day. Had to share!

Nice. This is my daughter Alyx. She loves the Orange but goes to Siena.

Siena College Students Give a Hand to Girl in Uganda

Sorry couldn't paste properly

twcnews_logo.png

Great stories and videos. There was a thread recently about our traditions, and Otto is a great one. Especially for kids.

I just stumbled across this video from the Final Four last year. While it is just a silly mascot video, my daughter is in it! At the 45 second mark, that's her dancing with Otto at the SU Friday practice.

I'm super pumped! There was a camera crew and about 3 other media people with cameras and phones filming her dancing with Otto but I never could find it anywhere. Now, exactly a year later I come across this! Makes my day. Had to share!
Perfect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom