2nd String
SU could legitimately end up with

Malachi Richardson
Derrick Jones
Thomas Bryant
Tyler Lydon
Donte DiVincenzo

We could, but we'd be over-committed.

As I see it, with Lydon in the fold, SU currently has 2 open spots for the next 2 years. Call it 3 with JG leaving early. Who else is leaving to get to 4?

I think Richardson rules out DiVincenzo, and they'll go hard for Bryant over Jones.

Lydon, Richardson, and Bryant would be an awesome class. If there's a 4th, I'm hoping for Diagne or Diallo.

SU could legitimately end up with

Malachi Richardson
Derrick Jones
Thomas Bryant
Tyler Lydon
Donte DiVincenzo

Errrr more likely to see, Lydon, Malachi, Bryant, and another big, either Diagne/Diallo. If I were a betting man, id say Diagne.
Personally I think Jones is going elsewhere, and I haven't followed DiV. recruitment closely, are we a serious contender?

OrangeYaGladi said:
We could, but we'd be over-committed. As I see it, with Lydon in the fold, SU currently has 2 open spots for the next 2 years. Call it 3 with JG leaving early. Who else is leaving to get to 4? I think Richardson rules out DiVincenzo, and they'll go hard for Bryant over Jones. Lydon, Richardson, and Bryant would be an awesome class. If there's a 4th, I'm hoping for Diagne or Diallo.

Chris M could be a one and doner, possible Ennis after year two.

Gone this year Fair, Grant, BMK

Gone after 2014 Rock, Ennis, McCullough

2015 Roster Gbinije, BJ, Roberson, Coleman, Cooney, Patterson, Obokoh, Joseph + 5 recruits = 13

Gone this year Fair, Grant, BMK

Gone after 2014 Rock, Ennis, McCullough

2015 Roster Gbinije, BJ, Roberson, Coleman, Cooney, Patterson, Obokoh, Joseph + 5 recruits = 13

Rock, Ennis, McCullough and COLEMAN.

Quote me
Hate me

only way we take two guards is if one is Briscoe, imo

Chris M could be a one and doner, possible Ennis after year two.
These are two guys who would be leaving at the end of 2014-15 season, if they leave.

Can you even account for this when recruiting for '15? You'd need them to committ before you knew what Ennis and Chris M. were doing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom