Our guys didn't grab another hat | Syracusefan.com

Our guys didn't grab another hat

i'm blushing especially after his remarks to Bud.

I came from D3 I'm appreciative to be at this great institution, this school Syracuse University

Some of the kids we lost and those that we didn't recruit, I'm happy for them they all got a piece of the pie.

About players & coaches who turned him down, "By God I can't wait to get after their a$$e$. They feel the same way about us to. After the game we all shake hands and give hugs.

Dude can hold a press conference.

He also said something earlier about track not translating to football earlier, which I took as a jab at Smith.

very impressive and a straight shooter...

Shafer: "We will play every game with a chip on our shoulder."

We had early commitments from some we lost. Long relationships, people we cared about. That all went by the wayside at the last second.

It's like the last girl in the bar that gets looked at.

Well they're 17 & 18 years old

If you over analyze it you drive yourself insane.

We want all of the good NYS players to come here

You can listen again here SUA not sure if it will keep going where it left off?

I heard enough to convince me that if SS is half as good a coach as he was a speaker today, we gonna see some goooood fooootball! Probably win a few too.

I watched it after the fact and without a doubt, even at my age, I'd run through a brick wall for this guy. Thanked the coaches wives and families. I can't see Marrone ever saying that and it being heartfelt and not lip service.

I'm listening to HCSS and drift off to the movie Natural born killers with Woody H. . Talk about identicle voices . This is going to be a good year .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom