OUR HOUSE!!!! | Syracusefan.com

OUR HOUSE!!!!

Consigliere

Co 2020 Cali Award Winner, Record Thru 5 Games
In Oswego for Harborfest and saw the commercial for the upcoming season on the news last night. Really well done with an action montage and ends with the tag line "See it in OUR HOUSE!" Now if we only had some connection with the Athletics Department that could work with the cheerleader squad to get a chant going at games. ;-)

Thinking pre game after the hype video rock the Dome with alternate sides screaming "Who's House?" , "OUR HOUSE!" I'm stoked just typing this!

In Oswego for Harborfest and saw the commercial for the upcoming season on the news last night. Really well done with an action montage and ends with the tag line "See it in OUR HOUSE!" Now if we only had some connection with the Athletics Department that could work with the cheerleader squad to get a chant going at games. ;-)

Thinking pre game after the hype video rock the Dome with alternate sides screaming "Who's House?" , "OUR HOUSE!" I'm stoked just typing this!
I really like your enthusiasm. I really do. It would have really been deflating had we done this last year during the Middle Tennessee game. If we win it is a different story. Bottom line, we have to win.

I really like your enthusiasm. I really do. It would have really been deflating had we done this last year during the Middle Tennessee game. If we win it is a different story. Bottom line, we have to win.
Teams that do cool chants, do them every game, and most end up losing at some point. We have to start somewhere.

They sound much better when we are winning.
Absolutely, but are we gonna wait until we're winning to do everything or start some fun traditions now that will become even better as we win more?

I suppose we can always tell recruits,"The fans are planning some good stuff once we start winning."

"You can't build a reputation on what you are going to do." - Henry Ford

Absolutely, but are we gonna wait until we're winning to do everything or start some fun traditions now that will become even better as we win more?

I suppose we can always tell recruits,"The fans are planning some good stuff once we start winning."
Lose to Middle Tennessee and then upset Clemson? Get blown out by Boston College and Wake Forest. The Clemson game gets lost in the shuffle. Yelling back and forth across the Dome when you don't win means nothing. We have to beat Middle Tennessee, BC, Wake and the rest of the teams we should be beating. Sprinkle in a win against Clemson or Virginia Tech with these other wins, go to a bowl and recruits will start noticing. Losing with a good Dome atmosphere means nothing to them.

This is a great point. Fans should only cheer when the game has been decided. Maybe right before the victory formation. Let’s go Orange? Not so fast. Come to think of it, tailgating is pretty silly unless you win too. We should only arrange pregame activities if a win is a foregone conclusion. Maybe stay at home until we are up 2 touchdowns, at least.

This is a great point. Fans should only cheer when the game has been decided. Maybe right before the victory formation. Let’s go Orange? Not so fast. Come to think of it, tailgating is pretty silly unless you win too. We should only arrange pregame activities if a win is a foregone conclusion. Maybe stay at home until we are up 2 touchdowns, at least.
Thank you^^^
Some of the takes are really kinda silly. A diehard fan base is cheering from the minute they leave the house, until the last snap is done. What, you only cheer if it’s a guaranteed win? In that case let’s schedule Fowler, JD, and CBA HS’s...just to be certain the fan experience meets those low expectation standards.

Thank you^^^
Some of the takes are really kinda silly. A diehard fan base is cheering from the minute they leave the house, until the last snap is done. What, you only cheer if it’s a guaranteed win? In that case let’s schedule Fowler, JD, and CBA HS’s...just to be certain the fan experience meets those low expectation standards.
Why didn't we think of this when Greg Robinson was here? Might have helped.