Our next coach | Syracusefan.com

Our next coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcsu

Living Legend
Ok lets say Dino pulls a Coyle and heads to his beloved Baylor. Who is up next.

Jeff Brohm would be solid. Phil would be a great get and i like the guy at ODU. Who else would be on our wish list?

c

Jeff Brohm would be solid. Phil would be a great get and i like the guy at ODU. Who else would be on our wish list?
images

images

Are you messing with us, KCSU? Didn't you just start a thread titled "Stop the Dino BS?"
Too much Turkey. Yes im messing as i think he likes it here but with some of our insiders saying that he is unhappy who knows. If he does leave i fully expect us to land a high profile offensive minded coach. Our new AD didnt take this gig to F around. I have zero insight on Dino and Baylor but i do know that his buyout is significant. I have faith in our administration. I feel that we are in excellent hands regardless of Dinos decision.

Everyone is joking around and being total D-Bs. But I think this question deserves attention. If I am looking for a new coach, I'm looking for the following traits:

- Recruiting connections in the NorthEast
- Pro coaching experience (at least as a coordinator)
- College football head coaching experience
- Success at the CFB HC level, at least big bowl wins and conference championships
- Be a great position coach to coach-up our 2 and 3 star recruits.

There's only one man for the job.

Paul_Pasqualoni.jpg

Jim Boeheim, he'll be out of a job in a couple years - right?

Who is saying Babers is unhappy. As far as I can tell the only thing to be unhappy about would be attendance.

can't believe i'd responding in this thread. nathaniel hackett and the nascar offense

Chakka said it and it sounds like he's connected.

Curious what BEES and CTO think. Their silence makes me think much ado about nothing but who knows

I don't think it's him being unhappy, as it's he was promised some things that would help us be on more equal footing with other P5 schools.

And coaches have been known to use interest from other schools as leverage from time to time. Just my opinion, no inside knowledge outside of what Chakka has shared.

Between this thread and the one you started yesterday, are trying to start your own SWC upside/downside series?

Can we at least wait until the ink is dry?

On Syracuse Sidelines last night, Dan Conley stated he thinks DFB is leaving for Baylor. Then Daimon Rhodes stated he thinks Babers is staying as he doesn't think DFB is that kind of person to leave before a job is done (conference championship & a run for the national championship). All I know DFB was contacted by Baylor with approval by SUAD.

Online a few of the Texas news organizations state that Chad Morris from SMU will be Baylors next coach reporting this just a day or two ago once SMUs regular season is over.

The only other things is DFB needs a few outstanding commitments from SU and supposedly he's all in. There is so much noise out now about what's up but most bothersome was the public discussion last night between Dan & Damion. Where there is smoke there is fire - one way or another we should know within the next week or two.

Between this thread and the one you started yesterday, are trying to start your own SWC upside/downside series?

Can we at least wait until the ink is dry?
Yes. Im just trying to stir the pot. I actually dont think Babers is going anyplace. Also if he does im not worried because i have faith in our Chancellor and AD.

What thread started the thought that DB was leaving??

He's already been quoted in interviews, multiple times, talking about next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom