Our next game... | Syracusefan.com

Our next game...

C

creatorsgam

Cannot come soon enough for me. Some have said that the loss has taken the steam out of the Duke game. I disagree, and dying to see how this team responds to legitimate adversity. Time to write another chapter in the '13-'14 book. "We" may have lost to BC. 25 other games point to the fact that this team is damn good, contrary to the Y2K-type end-of-days posts I have read.

Last night's depression and today's loathing has given way to optimism and enthusiasm. I'm amped for Saturday. Let's Go Orange!

I'm am very excited to see how this team responds... but I am in mourning until saturday. Then i am gonna go punch a rhino in the face.

Then i am gonna go punch a rhino in the face.

That sounds incredibly dangerous. If taking advice is your thing, mine is "don't do it."

image.jpg

I want nothing to do with that beast. May as well kick a T-Rex right in the grapes.

IMO had we won last night and were 26-0 going into the Duke game the fans would have been loose and pumped up to go. A loss to Duke would have been, oh well, we lost on the road. Unfortunately we lost to a bad team, and all of a sudden, NYC is in serious jeopardy and people feel we have no chance atduke. I feel our fan base will be very nervous Saturday night. had we beaten a 6-20 team, different story.