Our X factor | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Our X factor

Hey, I like Cooney. I was just hoping SU had someone better. I was thinking MG would be that guy. I was wrong. Now I'm hoping that next year we can get a backup pg that is better than MG. But if not, let's hope MG can improve.

The OP thinks this is the X factor. I don't, but you never know. Maybe Roberson will start.
you want better than 15 points a game and great defense? I'm not sure if that exists anywhere in college hoops...

Sgt Cuse said:
Hey, I like Cooney. I was just hoping SU had someone better. I was thinking MG would be that guy. I was wrong. Now I'm hoping that next year we can get a backup pg that is better than MG. But if not, let's hope MG can improve. The OP thinks this is the X factor. I don't, but you never know. Maybe Roberson will start.

See, you used the word "hope" yourself. The "realists" saw the jar as half full and the potential.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

you want better than 15 points a game and great defense? I'm not sure if that exists anywhere in college hoops...
I'm talking prior to the beginning of the season. My expectations for Cooney were that of a soph Rautins or soph Nichols. I was hoping MG was better than that. The talk about MG practicing as the backup pg just fueled my hope.

I'll bump it now.

Wish he'd taken the corner three.

And I wish there were even a remote possibility that he could have made the free throw. Seriously, did anyone not expect a miss there?

I don't doubt that Gbinije is capable of scoring a little bit. We just need him to have the green light to actually take a shot, especially when Baye is on the court. 3-on-5 makes it tough to score.

Love the continued strong defense, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom