Out of rabbits feet | Syracusefan.com

Out of rabbits feet

Wake has only lost one game. Toledo just crushed a good Temple team and USC has just one loss. I think that SU has played some pretty good competition and the RI game was a WTH type of game. I think that one hurt because SU couldn't get the subs in and the regulars had to play longer than they should have. T

Wake has only lost one game. Toledo just crushed a good Temple team and USC has just one loss. I think that SU has played some pretty good competition and the RI game was a WTH type of game. I think that one hurt because SU couldn't get the subs in and the regulars had to play longer than they should have. T
Unquestionably Rutgers appeared to be the worst team by far we have played thus. And I'm including Rhode Island. I'm trying to think of anything they looked good at doing related to playing football. Special teams maybe? I never got a TV view of the cheerleaders so I can't judge that aspect of their game. Maybe someone in attendance can help me. I'll predict this Rutgers has two BE wins max this year, 4-8 best case. And I'm not a Rutgers basher, just being realistic so that doesn't say much for how I felt we "played" today.

RI is 1-3 and lost to Brown and UMass, I have to believe Rutgers is a lot better than they are. I think their freshman qb is going be be a pretty good player and you have to admit it was a good move to keep him in there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom