Out of state watching for USC game | Syracusefan.com

Out of state watching for USC game

Michigan Orange

Walk On
I've got the Michigan/Air Force game on ABC here in Michigan. Any ideas how I can still watch the game?

I've got the Michigan/Air Force game on ABC here in Michigan. Any ideas how I can still watch the game?
Same here in Boston. Go to WatchESPN.com and you can see the game on your computer or hook it up to your tube.

I think if you don't get it on ABC you get it on ESPN2. And vice versa

Same here in Boston. Go to WatchESPN.com and you can see the game on your computer or hook it up to your tube.
It should be broadcast on ESPN2 in your area. Generally when they do the split country thing the other game is on the Deuce.

ABC/ESPN2 are now reverse mirror games. Whatever game you get on ABC the other game is on ESPN2 and vice-versa. This was instituted because ABC regional games prevented out-of-state markets from getting high ratings across the country which resulted in lower ratings on ABC thus the Nelson Ratings can get a more accurate reading on the games for $$$ advertising reasons. Thus, if you get AFA-Michigan on ABC just flip to ESPN2 and you will be fine.

I used to get an alumni mailing from Southern California Syracuse Alumni about gatherings. But strangely nothing about watching this game in LA

I used to get an alumni mailing from Southern California Syracuse Alumni about gatherings. But strangely nothing about watching this game in LA
Check their website.

Edit: I did it for you... just click on the link above.

contact the governor, and state senate/assembly...and get them to allow bars in the state of michigan. once they allow bars, they will likely have ways for any and all sporting events to be televised for you.

:bang:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom