Outscored 40-5 in the 2nd Half | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Outscored 40-5 in the 2nd Half

I hate to say it but this is the second game in a row he's coached a poor game...

That doesn't mean he's the guy or I'm a hater... I love Dino he's the best thing that happened to this program. But the facts are IMO he has coached very poorly two straight games.
He is growing as well. Dino as a head coach has never faced anywhere near this level of coaching. The Wake coach is very strong,a really good coach. Top to bottom the ACC has the best coaches in all of college football including Dino. We will get there but it is going to take time.

They haven’t screwed it up all year. But when a MLB can’t cover the middle or guys aren’t fast enough to get to the edge. Well things break down.
What edge,they crashed inside all night and Wake keep running outside save for the long TD at the end.
Colburn was great as he followed his line to the T.

We should only allow our offense to watch wake's offensive game plan to show them how it's done and not let the defense suffer from any more embarrassment

Last edited:
Agreed. Twice I watched Alton Robinson get sucked in and lose contain.

Think Coleman got hurt again and didn’t play most of the game either. Would have to double check that but he was out of the game early for a bit.

2nd game in a row our backers were MIA
Did Brandon Berry play? I didn't see him, Guthrie played a lot and got chewed up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom