Over or under 3 more wins this year | Syracusefan.com

Over or under 3 more wins this year

Humyak

Walk On
I think they only win two more this year unless they return to Hawaii with those soft rims. Then all bets off.

I guess every team that has ever won a national championship didn't have a swoon before their conference tournament...

This topic is
clown-shoes.jpg

I think they only win two more this year unless they return to Hawaii with those soft rims. Then all bets off.

Please step away from the keyboard. This is where I wish we had an "Unlike" for posts.

Just kidding my man, as you are certainly entitled to your opinion but TWO more wins... wow. I like the over on the 5.5, I really do.

Lets win 1 first, then we can start asking about how many more games we will win.

Lets win 1 first, then we can start asking about how many more games we will win.

Sounds fair enough. Okay then, new question...

How many more games will Boeheim win this year?

we are a shoe in for the Sweet 16 so there's 2. Plus i think we beat FSU, and win our 1st round game in the ACCT. If we have UNC in the semi's there is another win. All in all I think we have 10 more in us.

we are a shoe in for the Sweet 16 so there's 2. Plus i think we beat FSU, and win our 1st round game in the ACCT. If we have UNC in the semi's there is another win. All in all I think we have 10 more in us.

A shoe in, we have lost to Bc and Gt recently, I wouldn't say winning a first round game is a shoe in.

Is this the new account of "Marist Mike"

If JG doesn't come back, 2 might be about right.

If no JG:
1) We probably lose at FSU
2) We maybe win a first round game in the ACCT, lose in the second
3) We probably win a first round game in the NCAAT, lose in the second

Without JG, our hearts just aren't in it, and the other teams will smell blood in the water.

Without JG, we just aren't all that good, and the top 50-60 teams right now are getting better.

If JG doesn't come back, 2 might be about right.

If no JG:
1) We probably lose at FSU
2) We maybe win a first round game in the ACCT, lose in the second
3) We probably win a first round game in the NCAAT, lose in the second

Without JG, our hearts just aren't in it, and the other teams will smell blood in the water.

Without JG, we just aren't all that good, and the top 50-60 teams right now are getting better.
However, if JG is back and able to go 30+ minutes at his previous level, it's obviously a completely different story, and we are back in the NC hunt for sure.

He should sit Sunday - we don't need this win at this point.

If he truly comes back, then we are talking 4 wins minimum. At least 1 in the ACCT, and at least 3 in the NCAAT. At least.

Keeping it real re the ACCT, there are going to be 3 other very good teams in the semis - Duke, UNC, and UVA. We will likely be playing one of those in our game #2 on a potentially hostile court, and a win is far from a lock, IMHO. Coin flips for us in the semis and finals, if we get that far.

In the NCAAT, with a healthy JG we should make the Sweet 16 fairly easily, and likely the Elite 8. But again, keeping it real, once we hit the top 8, because of the parity, IMHO, we will be facing a team that could potentially win it all. It will be coin flips from then on out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom