Over/Under for Cuse total wins set at 5 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Over/Under for Cuse total wins set at 5

I'd say Liberty, HC, and WMich are baked in. Which means need to go 3 and 6 the rest of the way to hit the over. If they can't scrape together 3 wins out of other 9 games there were some devastating injuries during the year.

Well I'd say it would take just 1 injury for it to happen.

78D7BF60-D7C0-4AEA-B285-9E95A8BDC2F9.jpeg

This cant be legit. Bet my life savings on the over. I thought 7.5 at worst.

Devito healthy and o-line takes care of their business (protections)we are definitely better than 5 wins. If we go 2 deep at the QB slot and o-line doesn't jell it could be another story. Not worried about the run game to much. I think our defense should be fine barring no injuries to our interior d-line.

I guess you could say that Syracuse has a lot of potential wins, but only 3 guaranteed. BC, Duke, MD, Pitt, Lville, FSU and Wake are all potentials ...maybe even Clemson and NC State

So where can I take this bet up. I got some money I need to throw down.

Are you kidding me? I would have made it 6.5.

My god I want to pounce but out of reverse jinx logic I am staying away.
Still we should go between 7-5 and 9-3.

I can see Vegas putting it out at 6.5 -110 both ways

Thanks, so i’ve Seen this a couple of times now. Does this make any sense? I place a $146 bet to win $100.
Yes..its a moneyline..any number you see is minus (-) you bet that number to win $100 ..

for a team that has high expectations that number is great for the coaches

If you go back and look at the ESPN FPI for 2019. Their metrics have SU as a solid D at 38 and a great ST at 15 but a well below solid offense at 75, thats a drop of about 30 spots on offense, we finished 23 last year on D and 6th in special teams..

so if fanduel is doing the same and expecting a crazy big drop on offense and just a small lag on D this may explain things..

Really though there is a huge upside to this offense as well with a better passing QB, much better skill at the skill positions but unknowns on the oline. We may not get saved with a running QB, but we may not need to as often if the ball comes out on time more often or we can run the plays we want when we want to and not just run the plays that work.

Yeah.

Given that Locksley has never won more than 1 game as a HC in a single season, I'd take the under.
This guy and Mack Brown were a couple of really odd hires this off season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom