Over/Under for Cuse total wins set at 5 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Over/Under for Cuse total wins set at 5

it would be interesting to know but i doubt all that much money is bet on SU in any case.. the avg fan bets their own teams totals, the sharps look for value and since it moved so quickly its likely some money jumped in early but i doubt it was SU fan money since how many SU fans are in spots to make the bets legally and move the line..

SU gets a lot more play in b-ball than f-ball.

CBS Sports ...
5 wins: I had to read this 10 times to make sure it isn't a typo. It isn't a typo. Syracuse was one magical drive by Clemson backup quarterback Chase Brice from upsetting the Tigers and winning the ACC Atlantic last year, and it returns four of their top five receivers and a quarterback in Tommy DeVito who is one of the most highly-touted prospects to sign with the Orange in recent history. Dino Babers is one of the most under-appreciated coaches in the country, and this win total proves it. This isn't just the easiest bet in the ACC, it's the easiest one in the entire country. -- Over -146, Under +124

Babers under appreciated?

I have us down for 8 regular season plus a bowl win makes 9. Still with the exception of 2 games we will need to play good to very good football to win.
All of the ACC games will be tough and Western brings back their QB who is excellent. I really like our D this year and i believe they will carry us early. LB is actually going to end up being a strength. On O we should be strong between the tackles. We are stacked at RB and i expect us to demand 8 in the box. Run to pass will be an early theme. I also expect us to win most special team match ups so all in there isnt a game on the schedule we cant win. Conversely there are not to many we cant lose. Should be a great year and one more step in establishing that SU is back to stay.

I hope Dino and/or his staff is aware of the 5 win projection. It's never to early to have a little bulletin board material for the upcoming seeason.

I mean we do have a new starting QB with not much depth behind him. Things could be bad if we suffer the “I” word there.

Dont sleep on Welch. Kid has a cannon, pro size, and can run very well.

Had the D not fallen apart we would have survived with Mahoney at QB. the Oline is better now equiped as well and the Skill guys are deeper. We cant be chasing 40s to win every game no matter who the QB is. If we can keep the pts allowed in the 20s I trust the QBs we have can give us a shot

interesting how these dbags and some radio pinheads I have heard are questioning SU because we lost Dungey, yet we are apparently going to lose to teams like NC State and Duke that, you know, lost QBs and way more than that. and under 5 wins means losing to the likes of BC, Wake, Louisville, Pitt. give me a break. over under should have been 7.5 for us at worst

interesting how these dbags and some radio pinheads I have heard are questioning SU because we lost Dungey, yet we are apparently going to lose to teams like NC State and Duke that, you know, lost QBs and way more than that. and under 5 wins means losing to the likes of BC, Wake, Louisville, Pitt. give me a break. over under should have been 7.5 for us at worst
who cares what those imposters think ? they don't know anything . Sit back and enjoy the wins

our O is plug and play at qb , Mahoney, Rex all put up numbers when they played , Welsh /rex will move the ball well but hopefully only in garbage time

We were what, only like 0-8 in games without Dungey to end the 16/17 seasons? Seems like the QB operating the offense still mattered a decent amount.

To me, the question is...does Tommy play better controlled or angry?

Was just perusing the Heisman odds over at 5Dimes.
Tua +215
Trevor Lawrence +235

TVD isn't listed.

Wow I would have thought care taker would mention Tommy not being starter

Thanks for resurrecting this. It’s very entertaining reading the posts from the Spring and Summer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom