Owen Hill (Akron) Mid to OCC (The other one) | Syracusefan.com

Owen Hill (Akron) Mid to OCC (The other one)

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Owen Hill | 3d Rising

Iroquois Nationals U19 Second Round Tryouts: High-School Age Standouts | 3d Rising

Owen Hill, Midfield/FO, Akron High School (N.Y.)/Seneca, 2018

Hill’s diversity sets himself apart on the field. His ability to play any position, and play it well enough to stand out, is really impressive considering the level talent surrounding him. Another smooth lefty with a stable physique, Hill was able to create from the high wings and either distribute to a teammate or rifle off a shot in the blink of an eye. He also had no problems getting back in to defend transition. And yes, he also took his fair share of face offs, once again showing his versatility.

From November event...

FLG in 3d Fall Shootout 2016: Notes on Standouts | 3d Rising

Owen Hill, Midfield, CNY Roadhawks, 2018

The Iroquois Nationals U-19 midfielder and Albany commit is at this point a seasoned midfield veteran running with the Roadhawks. He’s explosively athletic and has high level stick skills, but he also has strength that allows him to find additional power to get by, through, around and over defenders. His athleticism allows him to pull off acrobatic shots and, when going after groundballs, he is impressive and crafty. He can get up the field quickly, almost finding another gear and pulling away from other players. He continues to get better and look more and more like an instant impact Division I recruit for the Great Danes. He could better his monstrous numbers from last spring this year for Akron.

Lol. Just read all this as I'm watching the Aaron's Owen Hill play and was wondering if this was the same one coming to cuse and wondering if he really was at The Hill...lol. Crazy.

Lol. Just read all this as I'm watching the Aaron's Owen Hill play and was wondering if this was the same one coming to cuse and wondering if he really was at The Hill...lol. Crazy.
Does Albany's Hill still face off for Akron. I recall being really impressed with him as an 8th grader playing Voigt's Penn Yan team during sectionals, particularly his work at the X. How's he look physically, still a bit heavy or more sturdily built?

Does Albany's Hill still face off for Akron. I recall being really impressed with him as an 8th grader playing Voigt's Penn Yan team during sectionals, particularly his work at the X. How's he look physically, still a bit heavy or more sturdily built?
Still faces off and is pretty good, hasn't lost many. Score is 8-5 penn yan and he has I think 2,1. Has very good stick skills. Announcers very impressed with him, brings a lot of box into the field game per announcers. He is a hefty guy still.
Has 50 something goals and 60 something assist this year, has like 120 points for season.

Edit Owen has 4 goals now and still 4 minutes left. With 4:50 left.

Edit Omg Owen hill with game tying goal with a second left has 6,1 today, was double teamed and went low to low. 4 goals in 4th.
Kid is a gamer!

Last edited:
If this kids recruitment opens up I think a look from SU is worth it. Kids got gameeeee!

If this kids recruitment opens up I think a look from SU is worth it. Kids got gameeeee!
Brother plays for Albany I think he has Scooby written all over him. Besides, we would have two Owen Hill's in the 2018 class, too much confusion lol.

Tough break for Albany, think he had a chance to play right away for the Danes. The Summer of bad news continues for them.

Tough break for Albany, think he had a chance to play right away for the Danes. The Summer of bad news continues for them.

Any updates on our Owen Hill? How is he doing and is he arriving this fall? Thx in advance

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom