Pac-12 CCG - Oregon/Utah | Syracusefan.com

Pac-12 CCG - Oregon/Utah

Chip

Creature of Bad Habits
Is it safe to say we'll never see another neutral site game at middle of nowhere Santa Clara?

Vegas is rocking.

I'm watching on ESPN Skycam. Utah appears to have about 75% of the crowd.

My buddy who is a Utah fan told me today some friends of his drove down yesterday and it took them ten hours. You can usually make it in 5 and a half to 6. They told him it was just packed with Utah fans the whole way.

Utah seems to throw to their TEs quite a bit. (ducks)

Anthony Brown seems to throw terrible passes quite a bit.
Utah features the TE for sure.

Oregon had a very slim but outside chance IMO of making the playoffs. Great performance.

Anthony Brown is a worse passing QB than Shrader. He is bad now and was even worse at BC when he was a Soph like Shrader.

I think we can replicate the Utah O. We can get kids who can run the ball. We can get QBs who can run. There are plenty of TEs in the Northeast. There are tough OL kids too. A power running game with a running QB and 2-3 TE sets. We can get the kids needed for that consistently. It gives us a tough Northeast identity. Vandy was better when the Utah OC was there too.

Oregon had a very slim but outside chance IMO of making the playoffs. Great performance.

Anthony Brown is a worse passing QB than Shrader. He is bad now and was even worse at BC when he was a Soph like Shrader.

I think we can replicate the Utah O. We can get kids who can run the ball. We can get QBs who can run. There are plenty of TEs in the Northeast. There are tough OL kids too. A power running game with a running QB and 2-3 TE sets. We can get the kids needed for that consistently. It gives us a tough Northeast identity. Vandy was better when the Utah OC was there too.
Don’t threaten me with a good time

Anthony Brown is so bad. One of the worst passing performances I’ve ever seen in a meaningful game.

Utah was a little old school, but it works when you’re as physical as they were in those 2 games against Oregon. I’ll be curious how they hold up against Ohio State in the Rose Bowl (I think they go if Michigan wins today).