PAC-12 Considering 9 AM Kickoffs | Syracusefan.com

PAC-12 Considering 9 AM Kickoffs

If they would improve the on-field product, people would watch their noon and 3:30 slots. Have to agree, I have very little interest in a west coast 9:00 a.m. game with Oregon St- Colorado, especially when I can catch a game featuring an SU opponent or a better match-up.

The biggest question is.... do you start tailgating at Midnight or just do the breakfast pizza and Bloodys at 6AM?

Because, you know, so many people on the East Coast are clamoring for that scintillating Oregon St-Colorado matchup at noon. :rolleyes:

This is a poor example. Last year's Oregon State comeback from being down 31-3 in the 2nd half was truly amazing and something you had to see to believe, and unfortunately I did. In person.

I’d rather watch Gameday.
On the east coast gameday is over at that time. I don't know if they show it delayed in the west. Maybe Fox does something later.

This is a poor example. Last year's Oregon State comeback from being down 31-3 in the 2nd half was truly amazing and something you had to see to believe, and unfortunately I did. In person.
Not really, because no one knew ahead of time it would be a good game. I stand by my statement. :)

This has to be an onion article or something.

The smaller conferences should start games at 9pm pst more often and the networks should send camera crews to Hawaii for their home games. Drives me insane when I wanna get some midnight action on the Rainbows and there is no TV. But every network is East coast based they are reluctant to pay the travel costs.

I also think MLB/NBA/NHL should start one game per night at 4pm/5pm so living here is like the West coast and we have stuff to watch after work. No one wants to watch trash like PTI or sports center for 2 hours until games start.

Start games at 11 AM PST if you must have the East Coast keeping track of what's happening in the PAC.

OMG YES I was just thinking about this the other day ~ no one ever...

Reactions: gbo
Aint got no time for the JV Pacific league

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom