PAC-12 / COVID | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

PAC-12 / COVID

so what is the pac-12 ie breaker now.. you may end up with multiple undefeated teams on that side?

so what is the pac-12 ie breaker now.. you may end up with multiple undefeated teams on that side?
USC has one more Pac-12 win Colorado because Colorado won’t play Arizona State and USC beat them.
The pac-12 will want USC in their conference title game.
If USC plays Next week they will likely get in the title game if they finished tied with Colorado.

usc has a bunch on quaretine too though.. they might struggle again next week to play.. thats my hope anyway sitting on a colorado ticket

pretty crazy ending.. clearly the kid was in on the first sneak, not sure what the refs were watching on that one.. how they missed the offsides was crazy too.. then they hurt the QB dragging him out of the pile and that was not called.. OSU played well enough to deserve a win.. Amazing what happens when you have an oline that can create push.

pretty crazy ending.. clearly the kid was in on the first sneak, not sure what the refs were watching on that one.. how they missed the offsides was crazy too.. then they hurt the QB dragging him out of the pile and that was not called.. OSU played well enough to deserve a win.. Amazing what happens when you have an oline that can create push.
Everything you said. Unfortunately you could not see the ball on the replay, but unless he was holding it at knee level we saw his waist cross over, so it was a TD. Oregon was offsides on every play including the extra point. Too bad the QB ended up injured. None of that had to happen. But it was a fun game...

1607538992765.png

and they will end up with col/usc undefeated and Col gets no chance to win because USC bailed on the game,

Washington called out sick and won the division title.
I think it’s bullchit USC called out sick on Colorado and now Colorado is screwed.
They should flip a coin if both win this Weekend.
I like USC but want them to lose to UcLA if Colorado beats Utah.

If I've learned nothing else from the Pac-12, it's that having a templatized approach to your processes makes life so much easier.

Just drop in the two schools names, and hit send. Done. Over and over and over again.

Remember Mad Libs...

“After consultation with ____________, the ____________ Conference announced the game involving ____________ at ____________ scheduled for Saturday, _______________ has been cancelled. This decision was made under the ____________ football game cancellation policy due to ____________ not having the minimum number of scholarship student-athletes available for the game due to a number of positive football student-athlete COVID-19 cases and resulting isolation of additional football student-athletes under contact tracing protocols. Under Conference policy, the game will be declared a no contest.

Not contesting this game is very disappointing to our student-athletes and our fans. While all of us want to see our student-athletes on the field competing, our number one priority must continue to be the health and safety of all those connected to ____________ football programs.”

Washington called out sick and won the division title.
I think it’s bullchit USC called out sick on Colorado and now Colorado is screwed.
They should flip a coin if both win this Weekend.
I like USC but want them to lose to UcLA if Colorado beats Utah.

They should do what the Big 10 did and improvise a new rule and the new rule should be to do what the ACC did: drop divisions and have the teams with the two best records play for the conference title: USC and Colorado.

UCLA is getting jobbed. Blatant block in the back on that kickoff return.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom