Pac 12 head official placed bounty on Sean Miller | Syracusefan.com

Pac 12 head official placed bounty on Sean Miller

I don't understand how this man doesn't get demoted at the least.

Wow wow wow. Will the NCAA ever address the problems with the officiating system? The really crazy thing about this story is that I always assume the refs aren't biased - just unable to do their jobs well. But maybe there's more to it.

Wow wow wow. Will the NCAA ever address the problems with the officiating system? The really crazy thing about this story is that I always assume the refs aren't biased - just unable to do their jobs well. But maybe there's more to it.

I haven't thought ref's were unbiased since the Donaghey(however you spell it) scandal. Also now with the recent findings from FIFA of at least 600 fixed matches in just the past couple of years. Including World Cup qualifying games.

Dude should be fired. Like he doesn't have some type of vendetta that won't corrupt future games.

Miller isn't really a coach to get after officials much either. Kind of surprising to see he had it out for him, but then again not surprised since officiating is an absolute joke. just another reason the ncaa needs to hire full time offiicials, and need to hold these guys more accountable for being as bad as some of them are. you can't vary on how you call games from league to league. there needs to be 1 set of rules implemented and enforced throughout college basketball. there needs to be year round training or what have you. officiating is starting to ruin the game, and they make more then enough money to help fix the problem.

"he made the comments in jest and the officials in the room realized they were not serious offers"

How would that be said in jest?

"Hey...wouldn't be funny if he got a tech?"

"he made the comments in jest and the officials in the room realized they were not serious offers"

How would that be said in jest?

"Hey...wouldn't be funny if he got a tech?"
"ha ha, you're a riot, Ed! You know what will be even funnier - watch me go ahead and T him up! hahahaha!"

nothing personal, Sean, or Wildcat fans - just your madcap officials having a few harmless laughs

Another fun fact...this would be the same gentleman Mark Cuban said the following about:
"Ed Rush might have been a great ref, but I wouldn't hire him to manage a Dairy Queen."​

They need to hire Tim Higgins to clean things up out there. Good luck.

These are PAC12 referees. Not sure the NCAA has any jurisdiction.

Some of the conspiracy-theorists on this board can take their tin foil helmets off for a few hours. Just wow.

Officiating doesn't influence outcomes. It's the players who win and lose games.

Sort of.

Except when the officials have an agenda.

Sometimes.

Holy crap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this was the NBA Stern would assign that ref to every Arizona game he could

So essentially, PAC 12 officials are fixing games. GREAAAAT. Gotta believe there is more to this story to come out.

Who blew the whistle...and why.

Some of the conspiracy-theorists on this board can take their tin foil helmets off for a few hours. Just wow.

When I see you in Atl, you need to explain this post to me.

The disgusting part was that Miller got a technical in the Pac-12 semifinal and UCLA only beat Arizona by 2 points. What a joke and now we know why Jim Boeheim used his veto to remove Jim Burr from Big East home games except the Georgetown game this year. If I know the referee's name that means the ref is awful. I don't want to know referee names because they aren't players, but I know Jim Burr, John Cahill, Karl Hess, John Higgins, Tim Higgins.

Miller isn't really a coach to get after officials much either. Kind of surprising to see he had it out for him, but then again not surprised since officiating is an absolute joke. just another reason the ncaa needs to hire full time offiicials, and need to hold these guys more accountable for being as bad as some of them are. you can't vary on how you call games from league to league. there needs to be 1 set of rules implemented and enforced throughout college basketball. there needs to be year round training or what have you. officiating is starting to ruin the game, and they make more then enough money to help fix the problem.
There needs to be a limit on the amount of games a ref can officiate in a certain time frame, also.

So essentially, PAC 12 officials are fixing games. GREAAAAT. Gotta believe there is more to this story to come out.

Who blew the whistle...and why.

And all this guy gets is a slap on the wrist?! That is insane! What kind of sh!tshow is Scott running out there? Someone has something on someone else, that's for sure. They should have thrown that guy out.