Pac 12 head official placed bounty on Sean Miller | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Pac 12 head official placed bounty on Sean Miller

Before I clicked the link, I was preparing a joke about this ref going to or coming from the NBA. And he really used to ref in the NBA!

Edit: He was even the NBA's director of officiating for five years! And you wonder why I think that league is fixed.

The disgusting part was that Miller got a technical in the Pac-12 semifinal and UCLA only beat Arizona by 2 points. What a joke and now we know why Jim Boeheim used his veto to remove Jim Burr from Big East home games except the Georgetown game this year. If I know the referee's name that means the ref is awful. I don't want to know referee names because they aren't players, but I know Jim Burr, John Cahill, Karl Hess, John Higgins, Tim Higgins.
Don't forget about Michael Stephens - he sucks too!

Story getting legs, writer on Mike & Mike a few minutes ago. He said PAC 12 commissioner didn't know about Anonymous statement from one of the 7 referees in the room when he said it. PAC 12 will still want the story to go away but it's getting tougher!

Story getting legs, writer on Mike & Mike a few minutes ago. He said PAC 12 commissioner didn't know about Anonymous statement from one of the 7 referees in the room when he said it. PAC 12 will still want the story to go away but it's getting tougher!
It's not going away, not after the anon quotes that came out. Ed Rush is in serious, serious trouble right now.

Jay Bilas just said that if Rush was working for him he would be looking for a new job.

This topic is getting so much media play that it's far from over. Going to get messy. Hopefully Rush is fired and the PAC 12 gets a house cleaning.

He won't get "fired", he will leave "to pursue other interests". Of course, he will get his pension and probably a sweet severance package.