Packer and Durham | Syracusefan.com

Packer and Durham

I heard Packer's show (Off Campus I think it is called) driving home from work last night and he said he would be at Dinosaur BBQ within the hour to try it for the first time so clearly he was doing that show from Syracuse, not sure where exactly, but he was in town.

I heard Packer's show (Off Campus I think it is called) driving home from work last night and he said he would be at Dinosaur BBQ within the hour to try it for the first time so clearly he was doing that show from Syracuse, not sure where exactly, but he was in town.

In the Melo Center.

He was doing his "Off Campus" show at the ESPN Radio studios in Syracuse, fyi.

Just watched the full replay. Really well done and VERY complimentary of Syracuse. Some highlights:

1. RAVED about Dinosaur Barbecue.

2. Considered Melo Center to be top notch and amazed that the building is 10 years old. Also spoke highly of the Melo Center.

3. Great interview with Wildhack. "You know the best thing about snow? It melts."

4. Q was Q and really related Tiana's story well. But his vocal stylings need work.

5. Dino did a great job not answering questions. And in his best JB voice compared Syracuse in the summer to Hawaii.