Pangos Camp Top 30 All Star Game Full Video(McCullough, Perkins) | Syracusefan.com

Pangos Camp Top 30 All Star Game Full Video(McCullough, Perkins)

Francis03

All American
http://www.ihigh.com/westcoasthoops/broadcast_300237.html
Red team players of note
#103 McCullough
#28 Josh Perkins
#74 Terry Larrier -2014 SF AAU teammate of McCullough who had a good camp overall according to scouts.
#115 Stephen Zimmerman

Blue team
#8 Ethan Telfair-Sebastian's lil brother, the kid at the end of the documentary that somebody folks on the board wondered whatever happened to.
#97 Thon Maker
Briscoe was picked to be on this team but headed back to Jersey early.

http://www.ihigh.com/westcoasthoops/article_172317.html
Box score and rosters

Even though his recruitment will probably turn into a circus, Josh Perkins has really caught my interest. Can only imagine his passing ability with our roster.

Even though his recruitment will probably turn into a circus, Josh Perkins has really caught my interest. Can only imagine his passing ability with our roster.
Btw, just caught your page on him.
Yikes. This is a dangerous man. His passing is the best I've seen in a long time. Going to be a stud Freshman year, wherever he lands.
And he can shoot. And he can handle the ball. And he has athleticism for a PG.
The same can be said of our other '14 targets, so I just hope we land one of these three guys.
http://cusebballrecruiting.blogspot.com/2013/06/2014-spotlight-josh-perkins.html

Btw, just caught your page on him.
Yikes. This is a dangerous man. His passing is the best I've seen in a long time. Going to be a stud Freshman year, wherever he lands.
And he can shoot. And he can handle the ball. And he has athleticism for a PG.
The same can be said of our other '14 targets, so I just hope we land one of these three guys.
http://cusebballrecruiting.blogspot.com/2013/06/2014-spotlight-josh-perkins.html
All four are terrific and each possess a certain unique quality about them that the staff couldn't make a bad decision either way. With things looking a little shaky with Briscoe, why not grab two of these guys this year right?

All four are terrific and each possess a certain unique quality about them that the staff couldn't make a bad decision either way. With things looking a little shaky with Briscoe, why not grab two of these guys this year right?
Big time. I really think that Whitehead under our system can play the 2. He is listed as an SG but has a tight handle and we have been throwing combo guards at the 2 for the past few years so I can certainly see him coexisting with either of Kaleb, Perkins or Newton. Even though Dion was more of a two, the same could be said of Waiters, Triche and Rautins in recent years.

This year, I believe one of MikeG, Buss, BJ or Cooney steps into that role. We really need one of them to handle the ball to give Ennis some relief. Fair enough to say this interchangeability might be appealing to all four of those 2014 prospects.

Big time. I really think that Whitehead under our system can play the 2. He is listed as an SG but has a tight handle and we have been throwing combo guards at the 2 for the past few years so I can certainly see him coexisting with either of Kaleb, Perkins or Newton. Even though Dion was more of a two, the same could be said of Waiters, Triche and Rautins in recent years.

This year, I believe one of MikeG, Buss, BJ or Cooney steps into that role. We really need one of them to handle the ball to give Ennis some relief. Fair enough to say this interchangeability might be appealing to all four of those 2014 prospects.
I think Buss will be given an opportunity to see what he can do as the backup when Ennis goes to the bench. Even though he's far from a PG, I was impress with his vision and he seemed to have good awareness for the open man when he handled the ball in half court sets. He can be a little turnover prone at times and I'm sure freshman nerves will come into play, but what I like the most about him is that he never lost his confidence if he made a mistake and always moved on to do something positive. The Hammer might have gotten all of the attention but Buss was Brewster's money guy when the game was on the line and they needed clutch plays. Hopefully we'll see some of that during his SU career.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom