Paolo Ciferri | Syracusefan.com

Paolo Ciferri

Tcuse

Walk On
Midfielder from Ithaca NY. When I have seen him looked OK. Hard core Ithaca fans I spoke with are a little surprised that SU recruited him.
Where does anyone see him fitting in?

Maybe he's a late bloomer. I think his sister plays for SU as well... Not that there is a connection to his recruitment there. I have liked our philosophy of recruiting athletes that are physically imposing and turning them into lacrosse players. However, the truly technical kids and burners, sometimes expose our tough man, beat em down mentality. I'm rambling here... sorry. Not sure about how Paolo matches up physically?

Hopefully he's a late bloomer, I do not recall him as being a burner or especially big. From good lacrosse stock, you are correct on his sister, his mother played for Cornell and is/was coaching the IHS girls team, also had uncles? play for IC I think.

I saw Ithaca play once last year in the semifinal and I have to say I did not really notice him. I think most of the offense went through bucci and lasda, and I was probably to focused on them. Not really sure how he will fit on the team, but in my eyes he seems like a guy who wants to be part of the cuse family and will be happy with any role. As for his family history, his uncle Keith Reitenbach was an assistant at Cornell for a while with Richie Moran. He recruited me in the early 90's and was a great guy and a solid recruiter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom