Paper indicates Hilliard is a drop out at Millford | Syracusefan.com

Paper indicates Hilliard is a drop out at Millford

CaliCuse

All American
Not coming to Syracuse. So in that case let the pursuit of DEs continue. We are still very strong there. Some children just never understand what their opportunities mean in life. An old story once again repeated.:crazy:

Bummer. This is the second time he won't make it SU, right? We lose a lot of recruits this way I feel like. Hopefully, we'll find a bright young kid with potential to take his spot.

with this huge hole you think we would have more higher touted DE's jumping at the opportunity

Orangefizz is teasing a story on this. Say Myles felt abandoned at Milford, with former players agreeing. Wonder if this ends up being reflective of Cuse or Milford.

Orangefizz is teasing a story on this. Say Myles felt abandoned at Milford, with former players agreeing. Wonder if this ends up being reflective of Cuse or Milford.
Or Hilliard

Please explain to us how Hillyard's abbreviated tenure at Milford can be reflective of Syracuse.

Please explain to us how Hillyard's abbreviated tenure at Milford can be reflective of Syracuse.

Thank you for asking so nicely. My thought was very simple. It is very likely that Cuse sets these kids up at Milford so they can keep them close. I just wondered whether Myles felt that he was brought to NY but didn't feel hat he was being looked out for. The fizz sometimes likes to stir the pot and I thought there was the possibility that Cuse cloud be painted as the problem. It is up to us to decide what we believe, but it is definitely possible that Myles tries to blame this on Syracuse for pushing him in that direction.

Thank you for asking so nicely. My thought was very simple. It is very likely that Cuse sets these kids up at Milford so they can keep them close. I just wondered whether Myles felt that he was brought to NY but didn't feel hat he was being looked out for. The fizz sometimes likes to stir the pot and I thought there was the possibility that Cuse cloud be painted as the problem. It is up to us to decide what we believe, but it is definitely possible that Myles tries to blame this on Syracuse for pushing him in that direction.

He didn't qualify out of high school. Marrone and Co. have no record of abandoning their players. Myles already has a record of not being responsible, and now he's pointing fingers. I know where my bets lie on this one.

Fizz's article came out. It's so poorly written I couldn't even make it through it.

I read the full article. Sounds like a kid who probably had some attitude issues, and is playing revisionist hisory. as expected the "abondoned" protion was about SU not returning his phone calls when he left Milford. not a huge deal if they are moving on from him, but sometimes it is best to man up and have a tough conversation with a kid. either way sounds like he will be in the mountains someday video taping himself throwing a football next to his van.

I read the full article. Sounds like a kid who probably had some attitude issues, and is playing revisionist hisory. as expected the "abondoned" protion was about SU not returning his phone calls when he left Milford. not a huge deal if they are moving on from him, but sometimes it is best to man up and have a tough conversation with a kid. either way sounds like he will be in the mountains someday video taping himself throwing a football next to his van.

you also have to remember the coaches cant just call any old time. if he was unhappy during certain periods the couldn't call back even if they wanted too.

Just remember there are two sides to every story and if he quit Milford or was booted from Milford then that's on him.

He's never going to play D1 football anywhere if he doesn't get himself qualified.

He left Milford and SU didn't return his call ? wah.

Typical sensationalized orange fizz article. I seriously think that site would rather make the program look bad to get five more clicks on their article. Horribly one-sided journalism.

Typical sensationalized orange fizz article. I seriously think that site would rather make the program look bad to get five more clicks on their article. Horribly one-sided journalism.
I believe you meant to put quotes around "journalism".

He didn't qualify out of high school. Marrone and Co. have no record of abandoning their players. Myles already has a record of not being responsible, and now he's pointing fingers. I know where my bets lie on this one.

The qb and his family from the yr Marrone was hired may disagree with this.

Not really my opinion... But 'abandoned' is exactly how they felt.

Fizz's article came out. It's so poorly written I couldn't even make it though it.

Lol. Irony or pun intended with the poorly written post?

That being said fizz and nation of orange are both terrible.

What QB?

What QB?

Garrett barnas...

Iirc I actually let his assistant coach or cousin or someone who defended him fiercely know by accident. It was back on the cuseorange board.

Garrett barnas...

Iirc I actually let his assistant coach or cousin or someone who defended him fiercely know by accident. It was back on the cuseorange board.
Ah. I think the only person on this board that wanted him was Cali. Cali thought he would win the heisman. Didn't we recruit him as a defensive back, though?

He wasn't one of Marrone's players, he was a GRob recruit - matter of fact he "committed" on an offer GRob made after GRob was fired and there was no coach. Did anyone actually accept his commitment?

Lol. Irony or pun intended with the poorly written post?

That being said fizz and nation of orange are both terrible.

Hopefully he didn't write his article on his cell phone like i did.

He wasn't one of Marrone's players, he was a GRob recruit - matter of fact he "committed" on an offer GRob made after GRob was fired and there was no coach. Did anyone actually accept his commitment?

This ^^^^. If a kid commits to a program with no coach, does he actually commit?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom