Parking for tomorrow | Syracusefan.com

Parking for tomorrow

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
Hey all. My old man and his friend are going to the nova game tomorrow (thanks Jurrie). He was worried about parking. I cant remember where we would park when I was home. Can anyone pin point a certain street where he would be able to find a parking lot? It would just be easier for the ol man, instead of driving around a city he doesnt know very well.

Also, best place to have some beers before or after the game? I always went to Colemans after. I think they are looking for a place a little closer. If we have any motorcycle, or drag racing fans going to the game tomorrow, you should meet up with these guys. Both broke the world record for speed in the quarter mile back in the 70s and 80s. Awesome guys to have some beers with.

Thanks in advance, LGO

If you could get him within 15-20 minutes walking, maybe with a bar in the middle haha

Havent been to Colemans in a long time...graduated with Pat Coleman and his brother Pete was a year two behind us

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

I park on a side street off Euclid and close to Westcott St. It's about a mile from the Dome and takes 20 minutes. Not all of the students being back will be helpful.

A lot of parking lots on University, and walking to dome depending on how fast 10-15 minutes. And beers after the game on the hill will probably be hard with all the students being back all the bars will be packed...

If you could get him within 15-20 minutes walking, maybe with a bar in the middle haha
East Adams St. Has a bunch of lots. 10 minute walk to the dome and several bars in between.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom