Parking pass arrival time | Syracusefan.com

Parking pass arrival time

David332

All American
Hi guys, when do the parking passes typically arrive? First time STH and not sure if I should have received them by now or not. I definitely already purchased one as soon as it came available.

Maybe I’m just being anxious. Thanks!

Last year the 1st home game was Sept 11.

The envelope with the parking passes was postmarked Aug 26.
Okay so with this timeline we’re probably still a week away or so. Thank you.

Ours did not arrive in time last year, so hopefully they are sending earlier this year. The whole mess lead to me having two parking passes for each home game past Rutgers though, once the originals finally did show up.

Ours did not arrive in time last year, so hopefully they are sending earlier this year. The whole mess lead to me having two parking passes for each home game past Rutgers though, once the originals finally did show up.
What did you do for the first game, show the online receipt at the lot? Hopefully that did something to make it right for the first game.

with all the effort to go virtual surprised a bigger push to virtual for parking hasnt happened. Its partially because they lack people in some of the lots to control access I think.

What did you do for the first game, show the online receipt at the lot? Hopefully that did something to make it right for the first game.
We were told that our name would be left at the fine lot and we would be able to park and that we just needed to stop at the ticket office to get copies for the rest of the games. Our name was not at the lot and luckily a guy let us park in the second west lot. Not our ideal tailgate, but having two passes the rest of the year made it worth it.

with all the effort to go virtual surprised a bigger push to virtual for parking hasnt happened. Its partially because they lack people in some of the lots to control access I think.
Shhhhhhh some of us enjoy it not being virtual!

Bump

Here we are at the end of the week and they’re not here yet, anyone else receive them yet in the mail?

maybe they meant campus mail which then takes a day or 2 to get to the USPS drop box

Still nothing yet

Won’t start to panic yet unless they don’t come this week, then I’ll start to get very nervous

I got mine today as well. Anyone know what the extra perferated bottom part of the parking booklet is for?

I got mine today as well. Anyone know what the extra perferated bottom part of the parking booklet is for?

Not 100% of the time but usually the lot attendant would tear off and keep that bottom part. Maybe for counting purposes?

Not 100% of the time but usually the lot attendant would tear off and keep that bottom part. Maybe for counting purposes?
In all my years parking in west lot i have never had them tear anything off

In all my years parking in west lot i have never had them tear anything off

They have mine sometimes. Maybe we have a lazy group? Or maybe the little map is for you in case you get lost? Lol. You can leave the tag in the car and take the map with you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom