parsons | Syracusefan.com

parsons

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
My view: the staff may have another LB in play / locked up that better fits their profile and has informed darius that he may want to check his options

My view: the staff may have another LB in play / locked up that better fits their profile and has informed darius that he may want to check his options
I'd like for this to be the case. It does come after a big W. Maybe someone informed the staff how impressed they were.

I'm assuming that you're talking about the video on Scout and I think the title/headline are a bit deceiving. I thought it was actually a fairly positive video for us and he was just being honest. He will obviously be taking some other visits, but no biggy considering he hasn't even visited us yet. Imagine us being the only visit then he comes in late December and hates it here and hasn't visited anywhere else or refused to speak to other coaches. He's just doing due diligence.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom