Paterno Presser within 24 hours per family | Syracusefan.com

Paterno Presser within 24 hours per family

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
381739_1592875509905_1476421550_31737722_51552757_n_1__normal.jpg

Ben_Jones88 Ben Jones

Press conference scheduled some time in the next 24 hours per the Paterno family.

That tells me Paterno may be gone this week. If he's not complying with university wishes, his end is in sight.

it will be a bunch of excuses and cya.

it will be a bunch of excuses and cya.

What he and his son don't understand is that this press conference will define his legacy in the worst possible way. We saw how the old "I was only doing what my superiors told me/I reported everything to my superiors" defense worked out at Nuremburg.

Dope.

Maybe Joe will say, "I was a dumb and thought this could not be real, so I did not bother to follow up on it. I regret my actions and apologize to the victims and the families of the victims because I may have been able to stop this long ago. I am not a bad person, but I am resigning as of this moment and ask your forgiveness for my stupidity." Then again, maybe his son concocted this statement for him to read, "I did my duty. I am not a crook. Now leave me alone."

Maybe Joe will say, "I was a dumb and thought this could not be real, so I did not bother to follow up on it. I regret my actions and apologize to the victims and the families of the victims because I may have been able to stop this long ago. I am not a bad person, but I am resigning as of this moment and ask your forgiveness for my stupidity." Then again, maybe his son concocted this statement for him to read, "I did my duty. I am not a crook. Now leave me alone."
I think you meant:
"I did my duty. I am not a crook. Now get off my lawn!"

Joe think he can talk his way out of this because he has always got his way in unhappy valley. However, he is about to meet a totally different press corps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom