Path to Top 25 Ranking | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Path to Top 25 Ranking

This Collin fella has Cuse as...53?!!!? Who is this man and how soon will I see him in hell?

I think it’s a betting rating, not an AP vote.

So probably based on algorithm that needs to be re-coded.

8BD10595-BE55-46C0-979C-F2271738085A.gif

Updating for Week 6. Teams highlighted in yellow are either underdogs or favored by less than 7 points.
  • Teams ahead of us likely to lose: BYU, UCLA, Kansas
  • Teams ahead of us unlikely to lose: TCU, Kansas State
  • Teams ahead of us not losing: Wake Forest, Washington
Lot of teams on loss watch. Sitting at home this weekend, we have the opportunity to move up a few more spots and crack the top 20 heading into NC State.
1665033097283.png

Updating for Week 6. Teams highlighted in yellow are either underdogs or favored by less than 7 points.
Lot of teams on loss watch. Sitting at home this weekend, we have the opportunity to move up a few more spots and crack the top 20 heading into NC State.
View attachment 220765
I think you need to change it to teams very unlikely to lose. Pitt lost me a 7 team parlay last week

View attachment 220765
I think BYU wins and K-State loses, but I guess the net effect would be roughly the same

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom