Pathetic performance in all facets. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Pathetic performance in all facets.

His regression has been amazing. He actually does nothing well.
His strength is definitely defensive rebounding. Anything offensive though... and it’s never consistent, as we know.

His strength is definitely defensive rebounding. Anything offensive though... and it’s never consistent, as we know.

Yeah, maybe defensive rebounding. But his shot, ballhandling and play near the basket are hard to watch.

If you had told me before the game that State would have 20 turnovers, I would have given us a 90% chance of winning.

Isn't this the second time this year that we have forced an opponent to have 20+ turnovers while also losing the game by 20+ points? That has to be some kind of record, right? Paging ESPN Stats & Info.

Kenpom Offensive Ratings from tonight:
Frank - 99 (the 4 TOs against 0 assists must not have offset his shooting)
Elijah - 64 (surprised this wasn’t lower, but 3 assists and only 1 turnover kept him higher than the next two)
Tyus - 54 (awful shooting, 4 TOs and just 1 assist)
Buddy - 53 (feel like he gets a bit of a pass, at least he didn’t turn the ball over)
Oshae - 32 (an epically terrible night... opened the door wide for Braswell to steal his minutes if he keeps this up)

Worst play of the game perhaps...in hindsight. I believe oshae got an offensive board, brought it back out to the 3 point line, tried to iso real quick and his shot hit the very front of the rim LOL I almost died.

Kenpom Offensive Ratings from tonight:
Frank - 99 (the 4 TOs against 0 assists must not have offset his shooting)
Elijah - 64 (surprised this wasn’t lower, but 3 assists and only 1 turnover kept him higher than the next two)
Tyus - 54 (awful shooting, 4 TOs and just 1 assist)
Buddy - 53 (feel like he gets a bit of a pass, at least he didn’t turn the ball over)
Oshae - 32 (an epically terrible night... opened the door wide for Braswell to steal his minutes if he keeps this up)
99 out of what?

Braswell isn't stealing anyone's minutes. He was a pleasant surprise. Oshae living up to the soft Canadian stereotype isn't going to lead to a drastic reduction unless he completely craps the bed.

Worst play of the game perhaps...in hindsight. I believe oshae got an offensive board, brought it back out to the 3 point line, tried to iso real quick and his shot hit the very front of the rim LOL I almost died.

I said that in the thread. None of that is in his game. Led to a NC State three the other way. He got benched after.

Braswell isn't stealing anyone's minutes. He was a pleasant surprise. Oshae living up to the soft Canadian stereotype isn't going to lead to a drastic reduction unless he completely craps the bed.

He really made some impact defensive plays. Looks really athletic. He might be a player for us down the road.

Why not a single minute of press? We have a nice 7-0 run to pull it to 11... they call timeout. Set up the press!!!!! How do we not play one minute of press?

110% agree. I think if we set the press up the momentum fully swings our way. I was yelling at the TV for JB to set it up and it didn't happen until we were already dead in the water :(

99 out of what?
I think 100 is basically ‘par’ if you want to think of it that way.

For context, Beverly was a 176 tonight (50% from 3, 100% from FT line, 4 assists, 0 TOs)

I think 100 is basically ‘par’ if you want to think of it that way.

For context, Beverly was a 176 tonight (50% from 3, 100% from FT line, 4 assists, 0 TOs)

Ok phew!!!!

Cuz I was about to say (if it’s out of 100) I’ll never read another “KenPom” post for the rest of my life.

Thanks!

110% agree. I think if we set the press up the momentum fully swings our way. I was yelling at the TV for JB to set it up and it didn't happen until we were already dead in the water :(
We would have pressed earlier but OB and TB were saddled with foul trouble

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom